11. Powers?

Your POV
I woke up to warm arms holding me close. I was still in Peter's room. He had let me sleep over, he still wanted to take care of me. I turned around to face him. The way he slept was unbelievable adorable. I went to rub my fingers in his silky, curly hair. He woke up, smiling at my presence. He pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest.

"I want to wake up next to your face forever." He kissed my forehead. "I want to wake up with you holding me forever." I said. He smiled. "How are you feeling princess?" He asked. I got up to sit on the edge of the bed. "I feel fine bad boy." I went to grab my phone, then I realized what time it was, 1pm in the afternoon. "Fuck!" I grabbed my stuff so fast, trying to leave. "Babe what's wrong?" He got up from his bed. "My dad probably called so many police stations. I ran away last night." I said. "I'll take you home." He said. He gave me a large black sweater that covered my face. "Wear this." He said. I put it on. I saw him grab his web shooters. "Really? You're gonna swing me home?" I asked happily. "Well yeah, I am your hero aren't I?" He led me out the window. "Put your hood on." He said. He did the same. "Hang on tight." I went to hold his waist as he held mine. Next thing you know we're swinging all around queens. "This is awesome!" I yelled. He laughed. He kept swinging until he reached my house. He webbed is down as I walked in. "Stay here please, I don't know what's gonna go down." I asked. "Sure baby girl." He smiled. "Thanks Daddy." I joked. I swallowed spit before I unlocked the door with my Keys. He was standing right there. Right. In. The. Fucking. Doorway.

"Get your ass in here now." He was mad, but that type of mad when you talk calmly. Which is the most scariest kind of mad. I sat on the couch. He walked in front of me. "Do you know how worried I was? I called your grandma, uncles, cousins, I called f/n's dad, 8 fucking police stations. Now I gotta call them all back for wasting their time, thank you very much." He was pacing around the room as he talked. "Where did you go?" He asked. "I was um," I stuttered. He glanced at the window by the door. He saw Peter sitting on the steps.

"You were with him? After what I told you?" He was beyond pissed now. He ran towards the door, I ran up after him. Peter immediately got up and turned around. He saw the angry beast within my father. He started to walk up to Peter.

"Hey Hey, I don't want no trouble sir." Peter started backing away as my dad walked up to him.

"You're the one that's fucking my daughter?" He asked. Peter froze. "I asked you a question young man, answer me." He said. I walked behind my dad and shook my head "no". "Yes sir, I am. And I love your daughter very much. I want to protect her~" he was cut off by a huge punch from my dad.

He tackled him, beating the shit out of him. He punched him, kicked his stomach, he was coughing up blood. I tried to take my dad off him. "STOP GET OFF HIM!" I yelled. He pushed me back I almost fell. I kept screaming for him to stop. Tears running down my face while seeing Peter being destroyed. He  took one look at me. His eyes cried for help. He could of gotten off of him, but he doesn't want to hurt my dad. Plus my dad is big, pinning him down like he's prey. But it's that one look that had awakened something in me. Something I didn't know I had. I felt this energy flow within my mind.

"STOOOOOOOPP!!!!" I screamed. And at that moment. All the glass windows in the house broke. My dad got off Peter, but it was like he was forced off. Like a fucking ghost pushed him off. I stood there in shock. I felt warm blood drip from my nose. Then it hit me. DID I DO THAT WITH MY FUCKING MIND?!

(DUN-DUN: Law and Order)