14. The Avengers?!

A/N: Ok I totally forgot the timeline because I'm a retarded lazy potato. So this is supposed to be on a Saturday afternoon.

I threw on my clothes from earlier and sat on the couch. Peter told me he was gonna take me somewhere and that he was gonna get ready. After about 15 minutes, he walked out of his room.

"You ready to go?" He asked. He looked so cute. Even though all he wore was a plain white shirt and jeans, he looked great. I was over here wearing a crop top, shorts, a cardigan, and fluffy slide on shoes.

"Yeah, despite the fact that I look like a lazy potato." I laughed. "Babe you look gorgeous. Don't worry about it, come one lets go." I got up and followed him out the door."

The drive was pretty long, and I was pretty curious on where we were going. We past by a tower with a logo I knew anywhere, Avengers Tower.

"Babe why are we at Avengers tower?" I was trying not to fangirl. "Let's just say I have a friend who knows someone that could help
you with your new powers." He said. Because I was such a fan of the Avengers, I think I knew who it was.

We walked out the car and was welcomed in by this dude named "Happy" which isn't accurate for the way he acts at all. We walked to this giant living room and just sat there and waited.

Pretty soon a man walked in. I couldn't believe my eyes...Tony Stark.

"Hey kids what's up? Oh this the girl?" Tony asked. It took me so much strength to not want to scream and hug Tony so much. But I failed. I ran up to Tony and yelled.

"OH MY GOD Y-YOUR TONY STARK, IM SUCH A BUG FAN I- OH MY GODD!" I hugged him. ITS FUCKING IRON MAN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!

"Woah, ok um I appreciate your gesture, thanks." Tony said. I got off him and smiled. "Sorry Im just, such a big fan!" I just standed there and stared at him. "It's alright no hard feelings." He said.

"So Mr.Stark, do you think she could get some help?" Peter asked. "Yeah I called her and she said she'd be here to help." Tony said. "Wait who?" I said confused.

"A friend of mine, her name is Scarlet." Tony said. I almost exploded of fangirlism.

"S-scarlet w-witch??" I asked ready to explode.

"Yeah she has almost the same power as you depending on how it works." I exploded internally.

Everything went black in like a second. Snap! Everything is black. I fainted, but my hero caught me and laid me on the couch. I woke up not longer after that.

"Babe you need to calm down." He said. I blushed and smiled. "God you make me weak when you do that." He immediately smashed his lips on mine. I ran my fingers through his hair as he held my waist.

"Aww how cute, young love." I heard a female voice say. I pushed Peter off of me to see Scarlet Witch standing next to Tony. I tried to act cool this time.

"Hey uh Im-Im-I'm-I'm y/n l/n. Big fan." I smiled.

"I'm flattered, so I hear that you have some powers you don't know how to use very well?" She asked.

"Yeah it just happened so powerfully and randomly. I never had it until one point I got really angry." I said.

"How powerful?" She asked.

"All the windows in my house broke, so that's like 50 windows.." I blushed.

"Damn, girl has power, alright so let's test it." She went to grab a soda can. "Crunch it." She said.

I concentrated on the can for like 3 seconds then CRUNCH.

"Interesting, so from what I'm seeing you have mental telekinesis. The type I have is magic reality warping  telekinesis." (I did research guys bc I'm such a marvel fanatic )

"Which is why we see you have a red aura around the things you move, while everything I do you can't see it." I said.

"Correct." She said.

"This is pretty interesting I think I'll stay longer for this." Tony sat next to Peter.

"You're mental telekinesis takes a lot of power mentally of course, so you won't have to use your hands as much unless it's something big and powerful, like a giant spaceship. It's also the reason why your nose bleeds." I went to wipe the blood off my nose.

"Now that you got the basics.." she walked closer to me. 

"It's time to practice."