2. Partners?

The next day.

Your POV

That was so weird yesterday. Am I really crushing on him? Is he crushing on me? I can't have these thoughts he obviously hates me and I hate him. Well I think I do.

Back to reality. First class is math. Oh great I sit next to 1# asshole. He was wearing a brown leather jacket this time. Dark denim jeans , and timberland boots. God he looked so cute. I can tell by the corner of my eye he was staring at my outfit too.

"So not only do you snoop in my locker, and try to embarrass me, but you're stealing my style?" He snapped at you

"Boi bye, leather isn't an original outfit. Besides I rock the look better." I flipped my hair in sass.

"It's really annoying when you do that ya know." He said.

I flipped my hair again. "Hmmm?"

"God your the most annoying person on the planet." He turned away.

"Really?! Aww stop." I started sketching on my journal. Smiling.

The math teacher came in and said we were doing a small project with the people sitting next to us. Just. Fucking. Great.

She also said we have to meet up with our partners after school to work on it. Even more great. I turned to Peter.

"You can come to my house and we'll work on it there." I said sweetly.

"Yeah whatever." He said

"Can you not act like an asshole in this project?" I said.

"Can you not be annoying as fuck all the time?" He snapped.

I got so angry at him saying that again,
I slammed my hand on the desk and looked at him with anger.

"I am not annoying.." I said with anger.

"And I'm not, a fucking, asshole!" He snapped back.

We both stared into each other's eyes with hate. But the hate faded into love. God he had beautiful eyes. I wanted to grab his jacket and kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

I slid him the paper with my address. "Don't show up, make me fail, and I will give you a broken jaw." I said. He scoffed and grabbed the paper.

School was over and I started walking home. I told dad I was having my partner come to do the project with me, and that he's a huge asshole. He decided to leave us alone to let us get along. I ordered Chinese to help me focus. 10 minutes after it arrived I heard banging on the door. I opened it to see Peter. He walked in and threw his bag on the floor.

"Alright I'm not here for any other reason so let's get this shit over with." He sat on the couch. "You mean besides the fact that I would punch you if you didn't show up?" I teased. "You couldn't of if you tried." That triggered me. I walked up to him and pulled him up by his shirt.

"You wanna find out tough guy?" I said while lifting him up to the ceiling. "Damn how are you so strong?" He asked. "You scared?" I teased. He then jumped down and pinned me to the wall...again.

"I'm not afraid of you." He moved closer to me. I'm pretty sure he could see my heart bumping out my chest. Then he just stared into my eyes for like 1 whole minute. They were like two pools, so deep I fear if I dive in, I might never come out for air. Two deep pools for eyes. God I wanna kiss him so much. But then I realized I need to prove I'm better. So I grabbed him and pinned him to the wall holding his arm on his back.

"You shouldn't underestimate me." I said. He then turned around and tripped until he fell on top of me. His head landing is the most horrible convenient place. My boobs.

"Ummm.." I pushed him off panting from my heart beating so much. "What is this?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I responded.  "We hate each other, and we end up on top of each other, why?" He asked. "I don't know, I think I just like to prove I'm better than you. But sadly that isn't true." I laid on my back in defeat. "You win." I said. He went to lay next to me. "You accept defeat, I respect that." He said. "You're not as annoying as I thought you were." I was surprised by that answer. Was he feeling different about me? "You're not that much of an asshole as I thought." We both got up. "Truce?" I asked. "Fine, truce." We both shook hands.

"I ordered orange chicken, I need it to help me study so take some of you want." I did while putting some rice on my paper plate. "I'm more of a Thai person, but orange chicken will do." He took a bite. "Wow this is great." He continued to eat. "Best place in Chinatown." I said while picking up some chicken.

Hours passed and all we were doing was eating and talking about movies and stupid shit. He was actually a pretty cool guy.

"Ok who would win, Eleven vs Carrie?" He asked. ( if y'all don't know who Carrie is or Eleven y'all need to get off Wattpad and go on google )

"They both have the same power so it's hard to tell, I say eleven." I said. "Whaaat? But Carrie has more anger yet she gets stronger." He said. "I say eleven has more power because she can find people with a blindfold. And she can move a truck with her mind." I said. "What a mystery that question will be." He said. We both laughed. He has the most beautiful laugh. "So what are we friends now? Are we cool?" I asked. "I guess" he said. "It's getting late I should bounce." He said grabbing his stuff. "Ok but tomorrow we have to work on this project like for real." I said walking him to the door. "Cya y/n." He said. "Cya Peter." I closed the door and watched as he left. It's official, I'm in love.