12. Heartbroken

Your POV
Total silence. My dad was looking at me and I looked at Peter. If I really did all that..then could I do more? I concentrated on Peter, next thing you know he's floating off the fucking ground. "What the hell?!" He yelled. I pulled him closer to me back on his feet. I looked at my dad, wiping the blood from my face.

"Don't ever hurt him again." I said. I held Peter's hand and led him to my backyard. I turned around to my dad. "I'll come home later." We got to the backyard where no one could see us. "Can you swing us back to your place?" I asked. "Yeah.." He said.

Peter picked me up and swung me back to his house. Even when he was beaten up, he was still strong enough to carry me. Once we got there, I decided to use my new "powers" more. I opened the door and walked to the apartment myself. One I got in, I sat on the couch. Wiping away more blood. Peter closed the door behind him.

"Oh god your face.." I said. I got up to get the first aid kit and an ice pack. He sat on his bed. I cleaned up his wounds. He stopped me.

"We need to talk, first of all what the fuck was that?" He asked. "I don't know. I guess it just happened. I never knew I had it." I said. "I was just so mad." I said. "Well if you can break all the windows in you house by just getting mad, you got serious power babe. You need to know how to control that." He said. I put the ice pack on his face. "I know." I said. "I think I know who can help, but I'll wait for another time." He said. "Please do it ASAP." I said. I cleaned up the rest of his wounds. "All done." I smiled. I went to hug him but he yelped. I pulled back.

"I'm sorry are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah it's just your dad kicked my stomach and rip-cage." He said. "Oh shit I forgot about that." He removed his shirt. I'm pretty sure my cheeks were red. I started to rub alcohol on his wounds. Running my fingers down his abs. Damn I hated how he was so fit. I saw him smirk at me. "Are you enjoying this princess?" He asked. I smirked. "Maybe I am bad boy." He smiled. I put bandages on his wounds. I glared at all the bandages on his body. I ran my fingers in his hair like a puppy. "Poor baby, I'm sorry this happened." I could feel those damn tears coming out again. He held my face up to his. "Baby it's ok, I mean I would of gotten out of his grasp if he wasn't pinning me down like a wrestler." He joked. "But seriously, I'm Spider-Man, I'm fine." I smiled. He gave me a soft kiss. Then it went deeper. But he pulled back.

"How come I'm the only one that's half naked?" He asked. "Hmmm, I don't know." I smirked. With a swift moment, I closed the door, locking it. Every movement in the back of my mind. I love my new fucking powers. I felt his warm hands start to take my shirt off. I hovered over him, cautious of his wounds. He ran his hand down my back, cupping my ass. I ran my fingers down his beautiful toned body.

"Fuck, Y/N.." he moaned. I started to go deeper, moving my hand down to his erection. But we both froze to the sound of keys opening the front door and a voice saying, "Peter are you home?!" It was Aunt May. I immediately jumped off him putting my shirt back on. Peter did the same and ran out the door. I sat there calmly putting the materials away in the box.

"Hey May," he kissed her cheek. "Hey Peter, could you help me with the groceries?" She asked. Peter went to grab a bag when she stopped him to look at his face. "Peter you're covered in bruises what the hell happened?" She asked. "I ugh..." Then I walked out his room with arms crossed.

"My dad beat him up." I said. "He doesn't like boyfriends." I said. "Well I can see you're cleaned up, I'm sorry that happened though." She went to hug him. "Thank you for cleaning him up y/n." She said sweetly. "Of course, I can help with the groceries if you want." I said. "Aw you're so sweet, thank you. You can stay for dinner if you want, trying out a spaghetti recipe." She said. I saw Peter sigh. "Great, thank you." I said. "Ok kids I'm gonna take a quick shower and I'll start on dinner." She then left for the bathroom. I laid out all the food on the table.

"Maybe now would be a good time to practice.." I concentrated on the food. I opened the fridge, trying to lift the ingredients in. Peter was frozen as he watched my every move. I was left with a gallon of milk. I made it all the way to the second shelf in the fridge, but it fell. This was pretty hard to get used to. I wiped the warm blood dripping from my nose.

"You're like Eleven and Carrie now." He joked. I smiled. He went to hold my waist and pin me to the wall. "I love it when you smile at me like that." I blushed and pulled him closer to me. Bringing him into a hungry kiss. He held me close and didn't let go. I ran my fingers through his messy hair.

"You guys should save your appetite for dinner." Aunt May was standing in the kitchen watching us. I immediately pushed Peter off me and walked away. May laughed at us. Peter blushed and followed me into his room. I just sat at the edge of his bed controlling my blushes. Peter went to hug me from behind.

"Don't be so embarrassed baby girl." He said. "Shut up." I gently pushed him off me closing the door. I decided just go on my phone and wait for it's time to eat. After about an hour of playing Fortnite and reading fanfics, I got a text from my dad.

Honey, please come home. I have news about your mother.

What are you talking about? Are you just trying to wheel me back home? 😒

No, gumball...she was Cheating on me.😢

I'm coming home right now, this better not be a joke 😡

I went to grab my stuff and leave. I went out to tell May and Peter.

"I'm sorry, family stuff came up and I have to go." I said

"That's okay sweetheart, come back soon." May said.

"Thanks May." I smiled.

"I'll drive you there." Peter got up and grabbed his keys.

"Be safe kids." May said before we left.

*Time skip to car ride*

"Babe what's going on, is everything okay?"

"I don't know, that's why I need answers."

"I'm here if you need me." He said so sweetly.

We arrived at my house, I gave him a kiss before I entered my house.

My dad was sitting on the couch, hand covering his face in frustration and sadness.

"Dad?..." I asked. He turned around. "Hey gumball, uh take a seat." I did so.

"I need answers and I need them now." I said

"Apparently your mom's business trip was to visit her new man. She's been cheating on me for 6 months." Tears streaming both his and my cheeks as he spoke.

"And, I'm sorry you have to come home to this but, I had to tell you." Tears uncontrollably coming down his face.

"You guys loved each other so much...how could this happen?" My voice breaking down because of the tears in my eyes.

"I don't know gumball, but we're getting a divorce. I'm sorry." I went to hug him.

"I love you daddy." I cried. "I'll be here for you. Always." I said in his shoulder.

"I love you too gumball, I love you so much."

I ran upstairs to my room and just cried into my pillow until I fell asleep.