13. His comfort

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I couldn't stay home I had to get out of the house. I took a shower and threw on an outfit.

I left the house and walked to Peter's house

I left the house and walked to Peter's house. It wasn't that far, 25 minute walk. I knocked on the door 5 times. It opened, and there stood Peter in camo sweatpants and no shirt, hair curly and messy.

"Babe what's up?" He said. "I'm sorry to come in like this I just needed to get out of the house." I walked in and sat on the couch. "No problem baby, come in." He went to join me on the couch.

"Is May here?" I asked. "No she's at work." He said. "Ok good, I really need to talk to you." I said. "I'm all ears." He smiled. "My parents are getting divorced. Turns out the 6 months my mom was gone for her business trip, she was with another man" I sighed. "God babe, I'm so sorry." He said. "The thing is, my parents had an undying love, how could she just throw it away like that? Just abandon her family so quickly." Tears stared to stream down my cheeks. "Baby girl please don't cry, it's alright. You have me and your dad to take care of you. May even thinks of you as like a niece she told me. Which is kind of weird because that means you would be my cousin." My frown disappeared, I started to laugh at his sillyness. "And that would be incest, but still, the point is you have people who care about you. You're not alone." I smiled and wiped the tears off my face. "Thanks Babe." I Said. "Of course." He said. He moved closer and kissed me. He slowly pinned me down on the couch until he was on top off me. I wrapped my leg around his and brought him closer to me. I felt his buldge grow in his pants. We tongue kissed for awhile until he broke the kiss.

"I think I know a way to cheer you up even more." I bit my lip.

"What might that be?" I smirked.

"How about I throw you on my bed and show you?" God I loved his dominant side.

"Do whatever you want daddy." He instantly picked me up and threw me on the bed. I kicked the door closed on my way in. He started to kiss my jawline, then down to my neck, leaving hickies everywhere. He ripped my shorts off and slowly brought my panties down. He dug his head in between my legs and devoured me. I ran my fingers through his curly locks as his tongue swirled around my clit. He slid two fingers inside of me. My head went back.

"P-Peter." I whimpered as his fingers went deeper and his tongue went faster. He stopped and moved his lips back to mine. He took my top off and then my bra. He started to suck and pinch my nipples. He then took off his pants and lined his member at my entrance.

"Do you want it?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy, please give it to me." I begged.

"Such a good girl." He went to kiss me as he entered himself in me.

His pace was fast and hard. My nails were digging into his back. He held my waist to get a better speed.

"Shit.." I whispered.

He flipped me over and pounded into me again. I held onto the headboard. He went so fast it made me clench around him.

"Fuck you're so tight baby girl, holy shitttt." He moaned.

His thrust kept hitting my g-spot, making moan so loud he had to cover my mouth.

"Fucking you so good you can't keep your voice down." He smirked.

He pulled me back until the back of my head was on his shoulder. He held my waist so hard there was definitely gonna be marks on my hips.

"I'm so close...s-so close." I whimpered.

"Me too baby girl." He thrusted even harder than before. I was practically screaming. I climaxed.

I laid down catching my breath. He laid next to me.

"Did my comforting help you feel better?" He asked.

"It did actually, thank you." I put my head on his chest as he held me close. We laid there a awhile until he jumped up.

"WE DIDNT USE PROTECTION!" He yelled.

"Babe calm down I'm on birth control." I said as I sat up.

"Are you sure it works?" He asked. "Doctor approved, for 3 years." I smiled. He gave me a devilishly smile.

"I'm gonna definitely comfort you more now." He said.