5. The party || Smut || long chapter

You couldn't wait. The party started at 8 and ended at 3. You we're so excited, and not because it's your first party, but because your going with Peter Parker.

You didn't care about what to wear to school. You threw on some joggers, a crop top, and some sneakers.

You ran to Peter in excitement.

"Hey bad boy." You Said. "Hey princess, how come your so jumpy? Did you drink coffee?" He asked. "A little, but I'm mostly excited for my first party." You Said while opening your locker. "You've never been to a party before?" He asked. "Besides birthdays? No." You Said. "Well.." he walked closer to you to hold your waist. He whispered in your ear. "I'll make your first time count." He then walked away. Leaving you speechless, and aroused.

This time you walked up to f/n and you talked with her. "Are you going to the party?" You asked. "Yeah but I don't have a date." She said. "You can come with me and Peter." You said. "Wait, BACK IT UP YOU ARE GOING WITH PETER PARKER?!" She shouted. "God shut up you're loud as hell. And yes I am." You Said. "So the beef between you two is over?Well I'd figure after your smooch it would be." She laughed . "Yeah, He was just an ass because he liked me." You said . "Future marriage ahead." She said. "Whatever, anyway I'll see you there. You can stop by my house so we can wait for Peter to pick us up." You said. "Cool, cya later." She said. The she walked into her first period.

Skipping to lunch. You had some leftover sushi from dinner to take with you. You saw Peter get his lunch and walk towards where you're sitting. "He's coming.." you said. "Who Peter?" F/n asked. "What about me?" Peter asked standing behind f/n. "Oh hey Peter, Uh it's nothing don't worry about it." She said. "Come sit next to me bad boy." You said smiling. He did as you said. "You eat sushi?" He asked. "Yeah it's good." You Said while stuffing a maki roll in your face. "Not a fan of it" He said. "Yeah I know your more of a Thai and Chinese food person." You said. "You don't know a lot of things about me babe." He said. "Oh yeah like what bad boy?" You smirked. He moved closer to you. "Although I'm known as a bad boy, I'm also very naughty." He then went to grab your ass and squeeze it. You sat there turned on and in shock. You wanted to jump on him and go down on him right there on the lunch table. "I'll pick you up later babe." He whispered and then kissed your forehead. You sat there eating your lunch in silence as Peter chatted with f/n.

School was over. You couldn't wait for this party. You went home and took a shower. Peter said he would pick you up at 7:30. So you made sure you had time to do your makeup and make sure your dress was perfect.