Chapter 8

* I am so sorry everyone that its been so long since I posted.   Life kinda got in the way.   This is just a short filler chapter.  I will be doing more writing this weekend and more Chapters will be up very soon.   I hope you enjoy.   And thank you so much for reading this story *

Izzy's POV   

"How the hell did you know?" I asked in a hushed tone.   

"Hun, people have to be blind to not see it, especially when they are right beside each other, I happened to look in on Hap before, mostly to see if it was true that he was curled up with Gabby, but seeing them beside each other like that its crazy that no one else has seen it or said anything." He said.  My anxiety spiked and I felt the world closing in around me, I could feel my heart start to race and my breathing quicken.   

"Please don't say anything, I have to be the one, and I will please Tig?" I pleaded with him. My breathing started to become very quick and my chest started to feel tight.   

"Doll, its ok calm down, I won't say anything." He said as he grabbed my arm.   

"Tig..."I said before the darkness took me. Tig was able to grab me before I hit the ground. He lifted me into his arms.   

"Yo, Jax call Tara, Dollface just passed out." Tig yelled across the lot before heading into the club house and laying Izzy on one of the couches.    

"Oh no, what happened?!?!" Maria said as she came rushing out of the kitchen.   

"She I think had a panic attack." Tig said as Jax came running in.   

"What the heck did you do Tig?" He growled.

    "Nothing, we were talking, and she started hyperventilating and then passed out." He said.

    "Why is mommy sleeping?" a little voice said from behind the group that was standing around the couch. The group all turned to see Gabby still in her SAMCRO tshirt/nightgown and Happy dressed standing well slightly leaning against the wall beside her.   

"OH babygirl, she is just having a nap, she is tired." Jax said quickly.

Happy's POV

I looked at the faces of my brothers and knew they were lying through their teeth. I limped over to the couch and sat down beside Izzy. Gabby came and stood beside me.    

"Momma, wake up." Gabby said as she shook her arm. She looked at me with a frown on her face.

    "Happy, why momma not wake up?" she asked.

    "I don't know Princesa should I try?" he asked.

    "Yes, kiss her like in Sleeping Beauty, then she will wake up for sure." Gabby said as the door opened and Gemma and Tara walked in with the boys. I felt everyone's eyes on me after what Gabby had said.

    "Princesa, I don't think your mommy would be happy if I did that, Gem could you take her to get dressed, her clothes from yesterday are in Jax's room, Princesa this is Gemma, she is Jax's mommy, can you go with her?" I asked. Gabby backed up against my legs as she looked hesitantly at Gemma.

   "She said bad words." Gabby said.   

"Hi, sweetheart, I am sorry about the other day, you are right I did say bad words, but I promise I won't say them in front of you again." Gemma said. Gabby was still hesitant.   

"Novia, come I will come too." my mom said walking over and taking Gabby's hand. Gemma looked a little perturbed.   

"Ma, you called her mom a b-i-t-c-h the first time she seen you, give her a few, once Izzy wakes up maybe she can talk to her." Jax said Abel and Thomas crawled onto his lap and Tara walked over to the couch. I moved out of the way to let her check Izzy out. My mom, Gemma, and Gabby headed to the dorms.   

"What happened?" She asked.  

"She had a panic attack I think and she passed out." Tig said.   

"What did you say to her that she had a panic attack?" I growled at him.    

"what happened?" a voice said causing us all to turn and look at the couch. Izzy was laying there staring at everyone with a confused look on her face.   

"How you feeling hun, does your head hurt, did she hit her head?" Tara said as she checked her pulse.

    "No, I caught her before she hit the ground." Tig said quickly.   

"I am ok, what happened, I remember walking outside and lighting a smoke, then nothing." She said.   

"You don't remember talking to Tig?" Jax asked as Gemma, Maria, and Gabby came back into the main area.   

"Momma, you are awake!" Gabby squealed before running over to the couch. I limped over and offered Izzy my hand to sit up and I sat down beside her and Gabby crawled up on my lap.   

"Hi, baby girl, I am sorry Mommy was sleeping."she said as she took Gabby gently in her lap.   

"Momma, I told Happy to kiss you like in Sleeping Beauty, did he kiss you awake?"Gabby asked looking between the two of us.    

"Not this time Princesa." I said as I ruffled her hair.

    "Here Izzy." Gemma said passing her a bottle of water. Izzy took it and sipped it slowly.   

"Izzy, do you remember anything yet?" Tara asked.  I watched Izzy look up from Gabby and look around the room slowly and I noticed her gaze stop on Tig.

     "No, I think its from lack of sleep that this happened, I am honestly ok." she said. Tara seemed to take her word for it, but I knew something was off from the look her and Tig exchanged moments before.   

"OK, well when you are ready to head out to Happy's one of us will drive the car, you shouldn't be driving after passing out like you did." Tara said as Abel walked over to her.  

"Gabby's mom are you ok?" he asked shyly as he leaned against Tara.   

"Yes, sweet boy I am ok, you can call me Izzy." She said smiling at him.  He smiled and looked at Gabby.

    "Can we go play outside, I promise to watch out for Gabby?" he asked.    

"If its ok, with her mom, yes you can go out." Tara said.  Abel looked at Izzy with pleading eyes. I could sense her hesitation.   

"We will send the prospects out with them." I offered in hopes that would help Izzy's decision.    

"I also have to go over to the office, I will keep an eye and ear out for them." Gemma said.   

"OK, Gabby you be a good girl." Izzy said, Gabby jumped off the couch and ran with Abel and Thomas and Phil and Rat boy to the door and out into the lot.

    "It will be ok Sweetheart, you are family we don't let anything happen to family." Gemma said before turning and heading out the door.    

"Izzy can we talk a minute?" I asked.    

"Sure." She said hesitantly. I got up off the couch and offered her a hand. She took it and I pulled her up and started to lead her back to my dorm. Once inside I closed the door. She went and sat down on the bed.   

"What's wrong Happy?" she asked.   

"So are you gonna tell me what the look was you and Tig shared before?" I asked.   

"It was nothing." She said.   

"What were talking to him about before you passed out?" I asked.   

"Nothing, I honestly don't remember."she said before getting up and walking over to the window. you could see the playground and the kids running around and the prospects watching that no one got hurt. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders and slowly turned her around. When she looked up at me I could see tears in her eyes.   

"What is wrong Izzy?" I asked.   

"I can't tell you." She said as a few tears escaped and slowly ran down her face.   

"Fine, then I am gonna go get it out of Tig." I said before turning and heading to the door.    

"Gabby is your daughter!." Izzy said just as my hand hit the door knob.