Chapter 32

"Derek, stop," Stiles whispered clinging to the back of his wolf. "Derek!" Slowly Derek came to a stop Stiles climbing off of his back.

"Stiles, we shouldn't stay here for long. We still don't know what exactly those other packs want. We either need to go back to the pack house or your parents." Derek warned his mate pressing his nose into Stiles' hand.

"I know. I just need to breathe. What Peter said, it was about me. I'm the reason your uncle is dead." Stiles looked at Derek's glowing blue eyes, he wondered why they were a different color than Scott's. Was it a ranking system? Laura's were gold, did that mean Scott stood high in the ranking than Derek did in his own family? No, that isn't right.

"Stiles, I don't know the whole story, I can't answer anything about that. I was little when it happened. We were all told that Uncle Seth did something bad and we wouldn't be seeing him again. I didn't know much more than that until a few years ago, even then I didn't learn much. Just why it happened." Derek sighed looking up into the star-filled sky. There were so many questions he had about that, Stiles probably shared most of those questions.

"You barged in when your mom was going to tell me." Stiles chuckled. "I'm worried about our mom, we should go back to the pack house." Stiles climbs onto Derek's back grabbing his fur.

"Let's go to your house, just for the night. I'll text Laura when we get there." Derek replied sprinting in the direction of the Stilinski household.

Ω∆Ω

"Stiles, we didn't think you would be home tonight? We're the jeep?" Stiles mother asked when Stiles walked through the front door of his home.

"I wasn't going to be. Something came up, so now we're here." Stiles weakly smiled.

"We're?" His father asked looking over the back of his chair in the living room. Stiles pointed to the door where Derek sat waiting to be motioned in. "Why is he still a wolf?"

"You kind of lose your clothing when you shift." Stiles scratched at the back of his neck. "We're just gonna go upstairs. Goodnight." Stiles rushed upstairs Derek hot on his heels. Closing the door behind them Stiles went to his dresser looking for a pair of sweats that would fit Derek.

"I like your room," Derek commented no longer being a wolf.

"Why? It's small and always a mess because I get so scatterbrained." Stiles shrugged finding a pair of sweat for Derek. "These are from Lacross, they should fit," Stiles said throwing them over his shoulder knowing Derek would catch them. He wasn't sure if he was completely ready to see all of Derek just yet.

"Scared to turn around?" Derek chuckled.

"No. I'm looking for myself." Stiles rolled his eyes finding a pair of plaid pajama pants and his batman shirt. He was a little nerve changing in front of Derek, then he remembered that Derek had already seen him naked. Stiles likes to forget the cabin happened sometimes.

"Can we talk?" Stiles asked turning around to find Derek already in bed.

"What about?" Derek returned raising his brow.

"Werewolves?" Derek chuckled at Stiles answer.

"Come here," Stiles grinned when Derek waved him over climbing into the bed next to him. Derek was warm and Stiles always seemed to be cold. It was nice.