"Madison!" I look down at the ground and she's laying there with her ears covered. She can't even move, its affecting her so much. I move her hands from her ears and I see blood coming from them. Somethings happening and I don't know what it is.

I turn around and everyone else is doing the same thing. They are all cuddled up into themselves with their eyes crossed. Then the pitch increases and the screams of everyone clouds my thoughts. I dont know what to do as I look around at everyone.

"What the hell is going on?" I say to myself. Something tells me to look toward the building and I do just that. Than I run, I'm running in a full on sprint toward it, opening the doors and looking for Margaret or John or anyone. I have to find out what the noise is.

I round the corner to head for the front door and I see someone on the floor. Its Margaret, she has he ears covered and I can see the red liquid coming from her ears that drips slowly down her face. She's trying her best not to scream as I lean down to her. I stand and make my way toward the front door now.

I have to stop this. I'm the only one who can.

I step outside and John and Jake are also on the ground. John is trying to crawl toward something. Or someone. In front of the truck is two people and they look perfectly fine. Only, they aren't. This is none of our work. It's the Dhampyrs. Theres two to be exact and they are the ones with the device that's holding everyone back. I know they are, I can feel it as my blood boils under my skin.

I jump off the steps as fast as I could and run toward them. One of them spots me and pushes the other out of the way. I jump on them and they fall to the ground before they throw me off of them. I roll a couple feet and land on my stomach, coughing.

"Well if it isn't little miss hybrid?" One of them says. I stand to my feet and wait for them to do something but they just stand there looking at me. They were all black but this time, the faces aren't covered. I can see them clearly. The eyes, the are red and they hold so much hate.

"Turn the damn ringing off" I say through gritted teeth.

"Oh this?" One of them points to the device in their hand, "oh I'm sorry, where are my manners?" He says and the other one grins.

He doesn't turn it off though. He turns it up even more and I began to hear the cries of my friends even more. The screams overpowering the ringing in my ears.

"I'm warning you, if you don't turn it off I'll-"

"This doesn't affect you does it? But it does your little friends. That's too bad, I was hoping to kill all of you today but you'll do" he takes a step closer to me.

"Turn it off before I rip your tongue out of your mouth" I tell them.

I'm mad now. All the anger is building inside of me. I can feel the heat in my palms, and I want to kill. I want to kill them and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I reach for the dagger in my pocket but it's not there.

"That's not very good manners young lady" the one holding the device says. He leans toward his friend and tells him something in his ear. The other one smiles and starts walking toward me in slow motion.

I stand my ground. I'm not scared, they can't hurt me. No one can.

She has midnight in her blood and you know how powerful that is.

Mom's words come to my head. I do have Midnight Blood and I do know how powerful it is.

So use it Zoe.

I close my eyes and it's like everything stops. No noise, no ringing, no screams. Only quietness. The darkness is coming and its stronger this time as it courses through my veins and all over my body. Then I hear it and I can feel it. The sound of the grass and the vibrations on the ground. It's coming from him. My eyes snap open and the time unfreezes.