Chapter 5

Aria's POV 

The guards brought me to the train harshly. They squeezed my arms so tight I swear they cut off my circulation. 

"Thanks boys but I don't an assistant to walk." I said as I shrugged them off. I walked into the train and the wind was knocked out of me. Someone punched me in the stomach. I put my hands out and froze my attacker. I brought him in front of me but dropped him immeadiatly. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I said to Logan aka Wolverine. 

"S'okay kid." He replied. "I just wanted to test you. Nice reflexes." 

"Well you get used to attacks where I live." I collasped on the couch when Estelle walked in and sat across from me. 

"Logan did we leave yet?" Estelle asked. 

"We're gone." 

"Thank god." She shapeshifted into..... Mystique? 

"Wait your Mystique?" I asked shock written across my face. 

"Yeah I've been posing as Estelle for two years now." 

"How did the Sentinals not sense your X-gene?" 

"Special serum from Professor X." Logan cut in. 

"And we know you worked with Magneto and the resistance," Mystique said her yellow eyes staring at me. "I wouldn't have told you if you weren't apart of our- um, movement." She finished quickly. 

"Then why are you here?" I asked looking at Logan quizically. 

"I'm your mentor for the games." He answered abruptly. 

"Lucky you aren't in a cell then." 

"The former willing X-Men are mentors, the rest are locked up." I nodded sympathetically. 

"We need you to win." Mystique said suddenly. 

"What? Why?" 

"You'll find out soon enough." She said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and got up and started to walk away. 

"Your room is down the hall to the left." Logan added. 

"Thanks." I muttered. I walked through the long hallway of the train and went to the last door on the left. I twisted the knob and found a room I could only dream of. There was a King sized bed in the center of the room. The satin blue sheets brightened up the room, and the soft purple pillows contrasted in color. The flat screen in the front of the bed reminded me of when I used to play videos with my Dad. I wiped away tears thinking about the memory. I collasped on the bed and fell asleep from my long day.