~18~

As me and jungkook play a few rounds of CoD, Jungkook's asks, "can we get off. The game for a sec?" He says turning towards me.

"Yeah.... Sure." I say, before jungkook turnes off the game.

"So I think I still don't know all about you. And you might not even know some stuff about me too. So could we talk about that? Please?"

"Uhm... Right now?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay. Have any questions?" I ask.

"Did your parents really abuse you?" Jungkook asks.

"Oh....... Yes. They only kept me and my brother just to like, be a maid for them."

I lay down on jungkooks bed and he lays down beside me.

"....oh.... Uhm how did they abuse you?"

"Well..... They were alcoholics. They would get mad at me if I didnt do something right, and throw there glass bottles at me. One time i passed out from exhaustion, my dad tryed to wake me up by shattering a beer bottle on my thigh. And I have a few scars from it.
Another time was when my mom was hurting because my dad cheeted on her that she smoked a whole 3 packs of cigarettes in one day. She was trying to open something and so she had to put her ciggerett down. So then she told me to hold it. And I did, but then she said, not with my hand, I had to hold it in my mouth. And I was sad and scared. Tears rolled down my eyes as I looked at her with the cigarette in my mouth." I tell jungkook as I cried softly.

"Oh my fucking god. Yinshi.... I- I am so sorry they did that to you." Jungkook says as he brings me in his arms and holds me as I cry in his chest and grab onto his shirt in anger.

"I- it's not fair! I hate them. I hope there burning in hell.....
If I was in hell I would be used to the feeling, that it wouldnt even hurt."

Jungkook holds Me tighter and a tear rolls down his cheeck. I look up at him and wipe it away.

"I love you Kim Yinshi." He says as we both look into each others red teary eyes, after I wipe away his tears.

"I- I love you too Jungkook-ah." I say before I peck his lips.

I wipe away my tears.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"Why were you at the bridge?" I ask

His breaths got deeper. "I was in an argument with my dad. And I just left the house and went for a walk. And during the walk and my mom's voice was talking to me in my head. Saying I should kill myself so that I could be  with her. I had a feeling it wasn't really her but I still wanted to be with her, and the voice sound so much like hers, and I havnt heard her voice in a long time. So the voice was still talking to me untill you came up to me, at the bridge. And the voice finnally went away. And when it did, I felt better, like a ton of weight was released from my shoulders. And you made me feel calm..."

I caressed his cheecks and look deep in his eyes. "Your Okay now, right?"

"Yes baby." He says before pecking my lips.