~13~

Again, no other cars in the driveway as we arrive to Jungkook's house.

"Is your dad never home?" I ask turning off the car.

"Uh well he works alot. But he usually comes home late at night." Jungkook says as he unlocks his door.

We walk inside and we go upstairs, where I have never been.
His room is clean... and big.

He pointed to his bed where I could sit.

I feel my phone vibrate and take it out
I got a message from my brother so I just text him as jungkook gets changed.

As jungkooks finishes, I stood up and he asks "are you hungry?"

"Nah im okay." I reply

"Okay." He says and grabs my hand and takes me back downstairs and then into the car.

We drive off to get jimin and namjoon.

We arrive at namjoons place first.

"Wassup guys. Yin, why are you wearing that shirt, it's too hot for that." Namjoon asks as he hops in the car and we drive off.

"Ask jungkook..." I say quietly.

"I don't want her to take it off because her bikini is too revealing." Jungkook says

I sigh

"Why do you care?" Namjoon asks.

"Oh..... Uh. We-we are dating." Jungkook said softly.

"I new it! I new ittt!" NAMJOON says as we pull up in front of jimins house.

"How?" Jungkook asks.

"Dude it was so obvious that you like Yinshi!" Namjoon points out.

Jimin hops in the car and we drive off to the beech.

"Hey... Jungkook is dating someone." Namjoon whispers to jimin but me and JK can obviously hear.

"Really? Who?" Jimin asks

"Guess." Namjoon says.

"Yuba?" Jimin suggests.

When I heard his guess my eye brow twitched up.

"No man! It's Yinshi!" Namjoon explains.

"Daaaaaamn" jimin says out loud.

"Oh my god..." I say under my breath.

Jungkook chuckles. "I want the world to know." He said holding my hand on the shift stick of the car.

I got shy from jungkooks actions and just keep my eye on the road.

We arrive at the beech and I park on the sand. We all get out of the car and then taehyung pulled up and parked his car next to us. I take out my backpack and jungkook takes out the beech chairs. We set all of our stuff down then we put on sunscreen.

Jimin and namjoon runs up to taehyung and whispers something in his ear and me and jungkook are pretty sure we know what they are going to tell him.
I sit down kind of shy that all the attention and JK crouches down in front of me.

"You okay?" He asks as he lifts my head up.

" yea..." I say softly.

"Are you nervous or anything?"

"Uhm. A little." I reply

"Are you ashamed of being with me?" Jungkook asks with a concerned expression.

"What? No. Of course I'm not. I just dont like too much attention..." I explain holding both of his hands.

"Awe. Babyyyy." He says, bringing me in his arms and swaying me left to right. And he pecks my lips.

We broke the kiss and I take off my shirt.

"Woah! woah! woah! Nuh-uh. I said you couldnt take that off." Jungkook says

"But. Its too hot for this." I say also kicking off my shorts.

Jungkook holds me

"W-what are you doing?" I ask

"Hiding you!"

"What?!! Why!?"

"You are showing too much!"

"Its okay." I say getting out of his arms.

I grab his hand and lead him to the water, where Jimin, taehyung, and namjoon are.