~7~

I wake up and it is 7:25. Perfectttt.
I get dressed into jeans ankle socks and a big black T-shirt and tuck my shirt in and keep my hair down and have my hairy potter lookin glasses on.

I usually skip breakfast so I just grab my phone, backpack, and keys then head off to school.

--

I parked my car and go inside the school and head to my locker. It was a little too loud and I got a huge headache. I rEaLlY lOvE ScHoOl...

I oped up my locker and set my bag in there after I take out afew books.

I put my headphones in and go to class. I sit in the way back and not talk to anyone. And keep my head down.

I turn off my music and put my headphones in my pocket so i dont get caught with them. And put my head back down. I could here alot more students come into the class the second the bell rings. I hear someone sit beside me and just ignore it.

Whispers "Yin!" "Yinshiii"

Jungkook? I thought

I look up and see jungkook siting next to me.

"Wussup" he says as I put my head up.

"H-hey..."

"Wus wrong?" Jungkook asks.

"Wellll. 1-your sitting next to me and im getting stares. 2-I've got a headache. And 3- I couldn't sleep till 4 am. I dont wanna be here today."

"Wellll. 1- I told you to text me if you stay up late. 2- sorry your head hurts and 3- who cares if people are staring." Jungkook states.

I put my head back down and a girl turns around to face jungkook.

"Hey oppa wanna come to my place today? My parents arent home."

"Yeah. No thanks I got plans with Yinshi already."

As I just heard what he said I plop my head up.
I look at him than at the girl with my sleepy red eyes.

The girl gives me a death glare as she turns her head back around.

"Plans?" I say to jungkook quietly.

"Yes. We're gonna hang out again today."

"Says who?" I say

"Me. Anywayse we are gonna go to my place." He replies.

"Uhm. I got homework..."

"No. No you don't. But why wont you?"

"I... I'll think about it." I say.

Lunch

I go to my locker and put all my books in it. I put my head down and walk to the cafeteria.
And then someone walks up to me and starts to talk to me.

"YIN-uh-Yinshi right?" Some one says.

I look up and see, Taehyung, a famouse boy at this school. And also friends with jungkook. What does he want?

"Yes?" I reply.

"Uhm. Jungkook talks about you quit often. And I just wanted to know if you guys are dating."

"Me? And jungkook? No. We arent." I reply.

I see jungkook walking up behind taehyung, coming to us, with a confused face.

"You Okay? You seem super tired and your eyes are red like you havnt slept in days. But you still look cute." Taehyung tells me.

A little shoked by what he says but I still kept A straight face.
Jungkook just stood next to me and taehyung.

"You know what. Yin is pretty tall. How tall are you?" Taehyung asks.

"Uhm... About 5'6."

Taehyung and jungkook shocked.

Another girl came up to jungkook.

"Jungkookie oppa! Who is this slut doing with you?!"

"Excuse me?"