~15~

Yinshi's POV

"What explaining?" I ask

Jungkook grabs my wrist and takes me to my room. We sit on the bed and he holds both my hands looking straight into my eyes.
I look down and he lifts my chin, to make me look at him.

"I told my dad about you. And your parents. I told him your brothers name, and apparently my dad works with your brother, and Yosung is one of the top business men in the company.
My dad mistaken you. he must have thought that you were a girl like Yuba.
He says he is sorry. And he wants to meet you, properly."

"wow. I thought your dad was gonna hate me forever... I'm sorry I left."

"No, dont be sorry baby. He made you upset." Jungkook states.

"right..." I say with a slight smile.

Jungkook brings me into a kiss. It was passionate, like he didn't want to let go.

I fall onto my back as jungkook hovers over me.

He breaks the kiss and looks down at me with a grin and bites his lips.
He moves a strand of hair out of my face and starts to kiss me again.

I feel 'something' nudging on my womanhood.

I wanted jungkook. I want what he is goin to give me.

He slips off his shirt then takes off my hoody and shirt, leving me with just a black bra.

He takes off his buckle and unzips his jeans. Then he takes off my pants.

I'm just laying under him, with only a bra and underwear.

He takes a second and looks at me. Admiring the way I layed there for him.

He comes down to my lips swiftly.
He starts to get alittle rough and comes down to my neck, kissing it, then beginning to suck my neck hungrily. Letting slight moan go past my lips.

He brings his hands down and starts to rub on my clit. Having more moans escape my mouth.

Soon, he starts to take off my bra, then my underwear. Leaving me completely nude for him.

He pulls his pants down alittle more and adjusts his dick on my area. Slowly rubbing on it, making me breath heavily.

He starts to go in, slowly. His thrusts got harder eatch time, but still the same speed until...

"Jungkook..... Faster!"

He grins at my request and does what I said.

I was a moaning mess, jungkook groaning in my ear just made me go crazy. My back began to arch and his thrusts got sloppy. Our groans and moans filled the room, and so did heat. He pounds harder.

"Ah ah jungkook-ah! I'm close!"

"Alittle bit more baby girl"

Finally we both reach our high and ride out our orgasm.

Jungkook fell beside me, as we try to catch our breath in this hot room.

I begin to get tired and my eye lids get heavy. Jungkook comes closer to me and we just cuddle and fall asleep.