22. Last Step

[Jennie]

"You sure you don't need me to come with you to Jongin's?" Chaeyoung asked, facing the sink as she washed the dishes. 

"I'm fine," I placed my dirty plate in the sink, adding another item onto the pile of dishes she already had to wash. "It's just a quick trip anyways." 

My hands gravitated towards her tiny waist. 

"Don't you trust me?" I gripped onto her waist even tighter as I gave butterfly kisses along the side of her neck and shoulder from behind. 

A soft moan escaped her mouth as she tilted her head back to rest on my shoulder. 

I knew she wouldn't be able to resist that. 

"Hmm?" I hummed against her skin, slowly kissing her higher and higher along her sharp jawline. 

"I do." 

"You do, what?" 

I fully understood what she meant, I just wanna tease her. 

It's fun seeing her struggle underneath my touch. 

"I do trust you," She whispered. Her breathing quickened as soon as my hands began to unbutton the oversized white dress shirt she was wearing. 

"I can't hear you." 

I tensed as soon as she pushed off of me to turn off the running water and dry her hands on the dish towel beside the sink. 

"I said," She turned back around to face me with a couple of her buttons undone, slowly pushing me against the kitchen counter. "I trust you." 

Her eyes were burning with lust.

 She wants me. And she wants me bad. 

"Yeah?" I'm not letting her take charge just yet. 

I grabbed onto both of her wrists, making sure she wouldn't be able to escape my grasp. 

"Yeah," She squeaked as I spun the both of us around and lifted her onto the counter. 

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I pushed her legs open to allow myself in-between. 

One button unbuttoned. 

Then the next one. 

Then the following. 

My fingers quickly unbuttoned all the buttons until she was left with just her bare breasts out for me. 

Licking my lips, I—

"Do you guys know—Oh. my. god. Lisa turn around!" Jisoo pushed Lisa back into the hallway. 

Are. You. Fucking. Serious. 

Right when I was about to get to the best part!

Letting out an exasperated sigh, I called for Jisoo and Lisa. "Guys! Chaeyoung is dressed again. Come back."