2. Really

[Chaeyoung]

     I was in my baby's arms. I could hear her soft breathing on the back of my neck. She sounds so peaceful. I didn't want to move, but I couldn't resist the need to turn myself towards her and stare for a little bit. So, that's exactly what I did.

     I was just admiring her beautiful face while moving strands of hair behind her ear. But the sweet moment had to end when the alarm that I set for 8:30 went off. SHIT. I quickly turned around to turn off the alarm before my sleeping beauty woke up. AGHH WHERE'S MY STUPID PHONE. The alarm kept getting louder and louder, but that was probably just my mind playing tricks on me. 

"Mmmmmm..." Jennie muttered. Oh no, I can't let her wake up or else she won't let me get out of bed. I sat up and started searching for my phone for what felt like forever, but later found it on the floor. I quickly turned the alarm off. I glared to my right, hoping that she didn't wake up.

"Ha, one for Chaeng," I whispered, excited that I didn't wake up Jennie.

 I was about to walk away, but the little brat held onto my waist. "Nope, I think you mean one point for me!" Jennie annoyingly said while pulling me back into bed.

"I gotta go Jen, you know I'm going to get in trouble if I'm late again." I sighed. 

 "Just stay for like five more minutes Chaeng," she said with her hella sexy morning voice. 

"You're lying, I'm not falling for this again." 

"No, I swear, I really mean it this time," were the words that came rolling out of her mouth.

"Really?" 

"Really."

[Jennie]

While Chaeyoung was out at work making new music, I binge watched episodes of The Walking Dead since it was my day off.

I was getting to a good scene when all of a sudden I heard a, *DING*. "Ugh, I can't even enjoy my show."

—Chaengie💗—
I know you're probably watching a tv show right now, but I think you should go outside and breathe in some fresh air. You know, be a normal human.

—Me—
What if I said I didn't want to?

She can't make me do something I don't wanna do. Like. Why does she think she has authority over me. I'm a grown ass woman, I can do—

—Chaengie💗—
I'm not getting you pizza tonight then.

—Me—
Ok mother, I'm going. Chillll.

Did I just get baited with food again....shit...I did, didn't I.

Well, might as well hit up my best friend while I'm at it.

*ring ring*

"Hey what's up?" she asked with a frustrated voice.

"Are you ok? You sound kind of...off?" My voice was filled with a bit of worry. 

"Ya, ya...Dalgom just won't get on the treadmill. C'mon boy! Just get on the gosh darn treadmill. You can do it!!" 

"Ummm ok, but, JISOO, you wanna go on a walk with me? You can bring Dalgom too." 

Jisoo answered back with a chuckle, "Did she force you to go out again?" 

"Bingo!" 

"Kay, I'll meet you at Venice in fifteen minutes?" 

"I knew I could count on you."