"I wish I had one, man." He had laughed, smacking Moros on the back, "Since I broke up with Julia, I have been on a dry spell. Must be convenient to have one around all day."

I hadn't understood what that meant and for a while we had just lived together, enjoying each other's company. Soon I learned that Moros had a tendency to drink and while I had been glad he wasn't doing so at home, he had gone out to clubs, bringing me with him. The music had hurt my ears and the bright, flashing light had made me dizzy but that was nothing against coming home again. He had almost always managed to find a girl he could hook up with and I had hated it. I still hated it. I would hide underneath the bed, hoping everything was going to be over soon.

 In the beginning it hadn't impacted me and I had just turned my nose up at the sounds they were producing but as I grew a few days older, an adult now by dragon standards,  it had affected me. My body had picked up on his mood, how he was getting turned on by the naked woman in front of him and while they were doing it, it had me whimpering and panting in my hiding place while I had heavily cursed her. It hadn't been her fault but I had yet to figure out what jealousy was and I hadn't liked the empty feeling I had been left with afterwards.

He had a tendency to throw them out rather quickly afterwards which I appreciated but this entire situation had left me confused and agitated. I hadn't understood what I was feeling or why I was feeling it but it felt like it was my fault after a while. My brain had still been that of a child even though my body was that of an adult and it hadn't occured to me that I wanted him to do to me what he had done to her. Which hadn't stopped me from growing increasingly possessive of him and I had clung to him like bubble gum.

"Nael?" He always had called out for me afterwards. 

I had left my hiding spot and had crawled up on the bed right next to him, pushing my naked stomach against his hand to get some belly rubs while I had curled up tightly. I had let out a satisfied chuff when I had received what I wanted and had taken a playful nip at his forearm which made him huff annoyed in return. I had kept nibbling and gnawing on his arm until he had grabbed me by the chin, forcing me to stop and look at him to which I had immediately submitted to him, presenting my stomach to him.

"You are weird." He had remarked and I had purred up at him. 

I had the genius idea one day that nobody was going to go home with him if I tried to bite their ankles every time they tried to come close. In the darkness of the clubs I had felt safe and it had worked for a while until he eventually had figured it out which had led to him not taking me with him anymore. He had locked me in a room and had told me to sit until he came back which I obviously hadn't done and I had dragged my claws over everything in the room, pushing things off the shelves and making feathers rain from the ceiling as I had ripped the pillows apart. Then I had sat on my butt and waited for him to come home.

He hadn't been pleased. I had to help clean up the mess I had produced and from then on, he had locked me in the same room, just no furniture or anything to keep myself occupied with. Just an empty room I could go crazy in to my heart's content. I had dragged my claws over the walls but soon learned that it would just hurt me since my claws had been breaking off. In the end I had just sat there impatiently, waiting for him to let me out again, so I could cling to his leg again.

I had convinced him or better had forced him to stay home one night because I hadn't wanted him to go out and find another woman he'd just use. He had reluctantly agreed after I had pretended to eat a lemon and curled into a ball on the ground, yipping and whining until he couldn't take it anymore. He had rolled his eyes at the prospect of having to care for me but I had almost burst with excitement. All that had mattered in that moment had been him staying with me