"I know but George told me she won't be gone long," Aric said.

"But still. If she is not there then there's no need for Tyler to marry her." Noah said.

"She will be back. Don't worry. George will send his people in search of her. He will find her." No my dad would never do that. Wait are they talking about me? No. I must have heard wrong.

"Btw, what was her name?"

"Vanessa. Vanessa Carver." Shit, it's me. They are really talking about me. Oh, God!

"It's such a pretty name." Thank you, Noah.

"I know."

"Anyway, I will leave now. See you soon dad." Shit, he is coming out. Move your ear from the door idiot. Stand straight. Act as if you never heard their conversation.

Noah opened the door and surprisingly looked at me.

"Hello, Emily. What are you doing here?"

"I...brought Mr. Benson....a coffee." I hesitated.

"I never asked for one." Tyler voiced.

"It's for me," Aric said while smirking and looked at Tyler.

Noah moved out of the office while I made my way in. I placed the coffee on the table in front of Aric and smiled at him. I didn't even glance at Tyler's direction. I couldn't face him. He was about to marry me. I hurriedly moved out of his office and ran towards my office, shutting the door behind me.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I was the girl whom Tyler was about to marry? Oh My God! That is why Tyler's dad name sounded familiar to me. Does Tyler know it's me? No, he doesn't. His dad must have shown me to him. But I changed my name even my look. I look so different now. What if he knows and he is only playing around? He wouldn't. Does Noah...

There was a knock on the door. I straightened my posture and went to open the door.

"Emily. Is everything okay?" Concern was clear in Noah's voice.

"Yeah," I plainly replied.

"I saw you running towards your office as if someone was chasing you." He chuckled.

I nervously chuckled. "Ha. Ha. No, I wanted to check...how fast I can run." Seriously Van? That's all you got?

He laughed. "You are crazy."

"I know." I winked at him.

"So are you ready?" He clapped his hands.

"I'm ready for what, Noah?" I looked at him in confusion.

He sighed. "God Em, I told you we will be having lunch together." He lightly slapped on my head.

He raised his hands in surrender when I glared at him. "Yeah, Wait a minute let me grab my purse." I said with fake anger.

I grabbed my purse and left with him. We reached the ground floor and found Noah's car already waiting for us. I looked at him and he smirked at me.

"Desperate much?" I chuckled.

He pouted. "Hey! I am not desperate okay?" Stop being cute Noah.

"Well, you look like." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I am not." He shrugged.

"Okay, you are not." I dramatically rolled my eyes.

He grinned and I stared at him. "Stop staring at me Em."

I looked everywhere but him. He grabbed my hand and made me sit beside him. We both were silent during the whole journey. Noah was busy typing on his phone while I was busy looking out of the window. After a while, our car stopped. Guard opened the door for both of us and we moved out of the car. Noah offered me his hand which I happily gave him and we went in.