Closer. Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

THE NEXT DAY, THEY ALL GOT THE DAY OFF.

"wait, there something I gotta know" Keith asked as he and Pidge walked down the halls together heading for breakfast. "ask away" Pidge smiled. "how have you been showering, like I seen you enter the boys shower with lance and hunk" keith asked with wonder. "I never use the public shower, I use the ones in our room since I can lock it" Pidge grinned. "then why do you enter the public shower and dose that make you a perv" Keith asked with a smirk. "as soon as I walk in, I sneak back out before I see anything and shower in my own room, time lance or hunk comes back they think I already showed and just headed to our room" Pidge smirked proudly. "smart" keith said impressed and pidge giggled. 

"then what about when we all changing into our spare uniform after a hard dirty sweaty day, I seen you change in the males changing room" keith asked with a small smile. "I always had a vest on and only showed my back to the others so I change quickly without anyone seeing" Pidge said proudly. "wait that makes us the perv now" Keith blushed a little making pidge laugh. "anything else you wanna ask about how I not been caught" Pidge asked with a smile. "no I can guess the rest but it still pretty cool how you not been caught" Keith said with a grin and ruffled pidge hair. "well I have been caught by you" Pidge said with a small smile and rubbed her arm. "only because you got hurt and lotor cheated, otherwise you still have me fooled" Keith smiled and Pidge smiled. 

"oh hey guys, where have you been" hunk said with a kind smile as they sat at their normal table and even got the two trays for them. "we were just chatting, did we make you wait long" keith asked as he and pidge sat down. "not really, talk about anything good" shiro asked as they all started to eat. "not really, just wondering what we should do today" pidge smiled. "why dont we just chill on the grass by the labs, no one ever goes their since they scared of the lab area" Lance said with a smile. "sounds good but we cant just chill outside all day, we all get board" hunk said with a smile. "then why dont we head to the shop, get snacks, drinks and a baseball bat or football" Pidge said with a grin. "why not get both, we can make a day of games" shiro grinned. "sounds good to me" keith smiled. "oh yeah voltron game day" lance smirked and everyone laughed at the name. 

OUTSIDE THE LABS.

"wow this place is really nice, how could people not want to chill here" shiro said impressed since the big grass area looked like something from a book and the coupled trees placed random fitting in nicely. "some people think its dangerous to go near the lab just in case you see one of their secret projects by mistake and end up getting killed" hunk said with a smile as they all sat down. "how jolly" Keith sighed making the other laugh a little. "people dont know what they missing with such a place" Pidge smiled. "yeah it be the prefect place for a date or more" Lance grinned and wink making everyone throw a little grass at him. 

"so what made everyone join up" shiro asked as they all laid in the grass just looking to the sky. "girls and to protect my family" Lance said with a sweet smile. "I wanted to be free to build whatever I want and give it to people who needs it" Hunk said with a smile. 

"I want to be a pilot" keith said with a small smile and everyone gave the look like really that all your gonna say. "I just wanted to be on the front lines helping those I soon call family instead of just living a normal life or making stuff that be used by others while safely hiding indoors" Pidge said with a small smile and everyone gave the look like saying how depressing.

"oh yeah you said something about your brother being popular, you think he could teach me some flirts" Lance grinned and rolled on his tummy to look in pidge area. "haha I think you could out do him, he wasn't that good at flirting" Pidge laughed. "was he handsome or cute, what made girls and guys hang of him" Shiro asked with interest and keith rolled his eyes. "most of my family well known in our small town so everyone wanted to get close to them or date them, I was lucky cause I was more the unpopular in the family and everyone kinda didnt like me much so I didnt have to worry about fake love or stuff" Pidge said with a small smile. "that kinda sad and depressing" Hunk sighed. "yeah lets move on to playing baseball before we all go emo" lance smirked and stood up. "who gonna bat first and who good at throwing" shiro asked as they stood up. "I'm a good thrower" Pidge smiled and hunk passed her the ball. "why dont I bat first so we can test to see if you really can throw" Keith smirked and pidge stuck her tongue out at him. "please dont hit it crazy, we really dont wanna be running all over the place" hunk grinned and they got playing.

The day was going well they played baseball for a good couple hours before stopping to snack and drink whatever they bought from the shop. Laughs and jokes could be heard from all five without care. They talked about tons of things and learning more about each person making them all having more fun then a normal training day. They all started playing a small game of football and laughing at each other when they missed the ball or passed to the wrong person. They grew closer as the hours passed and before they knew it the day was nearly over.

"oh man today was so much fun" lance smiled brightly. "yeah I didnt think I could laugh so much" hunk grinned. "I dont want today to end" Pidge smiled as she and Keith lent on each other while sitting. "yeah we had too much fun to end it" keith smiled. "well you guys didnt hear it from me but you gonna get a half day tomorrow or so I heard, so behave and go to bed" shiro smiled and everyone brighten up a little. 

"well lets get to bed, shall we" Lance smiled as they all stood. "yeah, why dont we all hang out here again after training" hunk smiled brightly. "sounds good to me" keith smiled. "yeah sounds great" pidge giggled. "lets head back to our rooms" shiro smiled and the five walked back and went to sleep as soon as they could.