"Sakurajima-san, why do you keep agonizing by yourself?"

The Blossom Pillar widened her eyes, caught off guard by his question, yet still keeping her gaze at the sky.

Silence engulfed both of them, only the voices of the people can be heard.

"...What do you mean?"

"You never tell Tomioka-san how you feel, despite the great frustration you felt. You never tell Shinobu-san how sad you are. You only let Tomioka-san go further and further, while you just stare at his back, all this time."

And Tomioka-san too, he always keep things to himself.

She still kept her mouth shut, not even a sound from her.

"Well?"

Still no response.

"Just tell me, you are sad, right?"

Suddenly, with bangs covering her eyes, she turned her body, facing the boy in front of her, as her hands gripped his shoulders softly.

Zenitsu, shocked, widened his eyes as cold sweats formed on his face.

They stayed on that position for awhile, before the Blossom Pillar moved her face up slowly.

"...What can I do? I... Don't want to make him suffer anymore."

Tears slowly slide down her cheeks, glistening under the glowing sun.

"He... Always blame himself. With everything. When my family got killed, when his family got killed, when Muzan planted the Moon Stone inside me, even when Sabito died- He always blame it for himself!"

Before Zenitsu can even respond, she moved forwards, her face getting closer to the younger boy.

"I... I don't want to leave him again, just like I did ten years ago..! And I didn't even with him when he lost Tsutako-neesama..! But, if me being here just bring suffering to him, I... I would probably best stay here, right?"

As she silently wept, Zenitsu just stared down at her, shocked.

This loud scream again...

Just like that day with Nezuko-chan...

The moon has gone back to its sleep, letting its sibling to came out and shine brightly, letting morning took over the dark night.

The little girl kneeled down in front of five earth mounds, her hands holding suzu bells, as both of her hands made a praying gesture. Her eyes closed, while occasionally, she would murmured some prayer and jingle the suzu bells.

 Her eyes closed, while occasionally, she would murmured some prayer and jingle the suzu bells