Beginning Of The End

Hello, beautiful readers. Once again, I'm back with another chapter. I was doing an outline of this fanfic and boy are we barely just starting!!! I'm excited to see where this story will lead your heart, and I hope it leaves a mark on you.

I just want to say that all of you deserve love. Love with all of your heart. Treasure the little things in life. Ignore the negativity and built your own throne of gold. I believe in you 💕😘

Next chapter, will either be updated tomorrow, the day after, or the day after that ❤️💕💜

Y/N's P.O.V.

We slept in the living room that night, just in case the Kurta baby needed anything. He cried throughout the long hours between midnight and dawn, and we decided to take turns supervising him because otherwise we wouldn't get a wink of sleep.

My turn was officially over, with Gon being next in duty; however, he appeared so peaceful that I decided against the idea of waking him up. I'll take care of the baby for a little longer, I thought with a yawn, my heavy lids seducing me to close them permanently. I can handle another hour.

I stand up, bare feet slapping the tile floor as I make my way to the kitchen. I pour myself some black coffee, feeling it's contents go down my throat. With a satisfied gulp, I think: I'm fueled by pure adrenaline. Behold, the power of coffee!

But I pause when I realize Gon is staring at me in a sleepy daze, one of his lids fluttering like a bird's wing

But I pause when I realize Gon is staring at me in a sleepy daze, one of his lids fluttering like a bird's wing. He seems confused, looking at me as if I'm an apparition. I blink.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He grumbles with the enthusiasm of an old man, rubbing his eyes. "It's my turn, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I set my coffee on the counter. Cross my arms. "I didn't want to wake you up yet."

We stare at each other for what feels like an eternity, a blanket of silence falling over us. I'm about to say something dumb when Gon breaks the silence first, blurting out: "I'm sorry for rejecting you."

My eyes widen, and I grab my arm, digging my nails into the skin to keep from screaming. A negative emotion bubbles to the surface but I push it down, remembering Killua's words. I force a smile and repeat them, "We're too young for love. Let's just smile."

Gon matches my expression, the tension evaporating. The Hunter's caramel eyes melt into mine, and he crossed the room to my side. I slide him the coffee with a tired smirk, "You'll need it."

"Thanks." Gon says, catching its handle. "Get some sleep, Y/N."

I'm too exhausted to complain, practically collapsing next to Killua, who's hogging the blanket. I shoot the ex-assassin a glare, tugging at the blanket, but he ends up pushing me away with his leg.

I give up. Seriously. |-_-|
                                <(    )>
                                   /  \
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .