All my worries faded away.

I could feel his chest rising and falling with each breath and the way he shook as he sobbed against my shoulder, I gently stroked up and down his back in soothing motions in hopes to calm his tears.

I was still crying, but the tears were just falling down my face, I felt at peace, I was calm and happy and relieved with him being this close to me.

When he eventually stopped crying he pulled back slightly and sat beside me, "I didn't know I was hurting you Jungkook, I was just doing what I thought was best for Bangtan without taking into account that Bangtan could never exist if we weren't all happy with each other. I didn't know I would upset you so much just by staying away... do I really mean that much to you?" He questioned with a sad frown.

"Of course you do Jimin, I mean, all you hyung's mean so much to me but surely you know by now how badly I need you... you mean so so much to me Jimin, I want your happiness more than mine but I'm also selfish, I'm at my happiest when you're around, I just want you by my side all the time and I'm just always hoping I can also cause you happiness." I started to blush as I was speaking, starting to feel embarrassed by how honest I was being.

"Thank you Jungkook. I'm firstly really flattered, but I'm worried about you, you shouldn't think about me so much, focus on yourself..." he rubbed my shoulder and I sighed, "focusing on myself involves focussing on you though Hyung, if I want myself to be happy, then I need to make sure you're happy."

"Why Jungkook? Last time we spoke you said you didn't even think we were close friends... and now you're putting my happiness before your own?" He questioned and I saw how hurt he looked when he recalled our last meaningful conversation.

"I didn't mean that Hyung, I was just upset, of course I think we're close, you're my best friend Jimin, and I understand if I'm not necessarily your first thought when you think of your best friend but just know that you're always my first thought Hyung." I managed to look sincerely into his eyes so he would really believe me and he looked shocked.

"Well, I suppose you normally are my first thought now I think about it... I hated avoiding you Jungkook, I'm so sorry I don't ever want to do it again but after Namjoon suggested it I was just so scared of being the cause of Bangtan's end..." he looked so guilty I started to smile slightly.

"Don't be sorry anymore Hyung, I understand. It really hurt me, more than I thought it would, but I understand why you were scared. I don't think a scandal could ruin us though, our fans are so loyal even if they thought we were together I don't think they'd hate us for it. Some might, but maybe those fans don't matter if that's all they're worried about." I explained and he thought for a moment.

"I suppose that's a good way of putting it... if any of us were to get together romantically then the fans that didn't support us aren't really fans at all are they? I see posts all the time, from real fans, that just want us to be happy and don't care how just as long as we're truly happy. Those fans are the ones that matter." He smiled softly and I got lost in his eyes.

"Are you happy?" I asked and he was taken back, "well... I suppose so." He shrugged and I frowned, "That's not a yes. What would make you happy Jimin?" I pushed and he looked to the floor in thought.

"I'm not sure Jungkook, I'd be a lot happier if you... well, if you were happier I guess. You seem so down lately, and I know it was partly my fault and we're good now but I'm just hoping that makes you happier again." He nodded, confirming his own reasons.

"I am happier now, now that you're talking to me again, and now I know you'll stop avoiding me. It was making fans worry too you know? Not just the ones who ship us, a lot of fans were worried about us." I explained and he looked even guiltier.