Chapter Three- I love Gym Class

• Dedicated to everyone who read my story

Hey here is chapter three!!! i don't know when i'll be able to update next hopefully soon!!! If you find my story boring hang in there it gets better i promise!!!

JASON-------------> yummy!

Chapter 3- I love Gym Class

I had no intention of ever leaving the girls washroom, I also had no desire to go to the principles office. The bell rang echoing through the wall of the bathroom, but I didn't leave.

Lexie found me a few minutes later in the washroom "Man Rae." she said hiding a laugh "It's what 3rd period and you already have a boyfriend?"

I grabbed her and held her against the wall. "Who told you he was my boyfriend?" I growled.

"Um..." Lexie said "Well the whole school kind of knows Rae." She grinned" "You should have seen Sander's face. He was quiet upset; he said he was going to find Jason."

"Overprotective" I grumbled. Sander had always been overprotective of both Jake and I because we were his first real friends.

"Whatever you say." she giggled again I glared at her

Realization hit me then. "This is your entire fault!" I yelled. Rushing over to the sink to stare at my reflection.

"What do you mean?" she asked innocently.

"You made me look like this!" I turned on the tap and threw water over my face, trying to scrub the make up off.

Lexie screamed "NO! You'll only make it worse! Now you look as though you were crying!" I grabbed paper towel and started swiping at my mascara stained cheeks.

"I can't go to gym." I said once Lexie helped me get rid of the make up. "Jason will be there."

"You can't avoid him" Lexie said intelligently "That always makes everything look worse." I groaned knowing she was right.

Lexie dragged me out of the bathroom and into the gymnasium. I was immediately excited when I saw the mats set up on the floor and punching bags set up in the corner. We were boxing today.

Coach Collins the gym teacher divided the gym today the girls would start out at the punching bags while the boys boxed in the 'ring' (on the mats). Immediately I started punching the bag, taking out my earlier frustration. I noticed Coach watching me from the corner of my eye. Lexie who was my partner was standing off to the side weary of my punches. Coach stopped me and pulled me off to the side. "If I let you in the ring with the other girls they won't have a chance." he said looking me straight in the eye. He smiled a little "do you think you could take on the boys today?" I nodded excitement seeping through me as I though about boxing one of the guys today.

Lexie who heard everything gave me a thumbs-up knowing I could handle it. I'd forgotten all about Jason, but as soon as I started walking over to where the boys were fighting. Jason stopped and winked at me. By now everyone was staring at the Coach and I. the boys who had been fighting in the ring, had stopped to give me questioning looks.

Coach looked at his boys then back to me he took a deep breath then stated "She'll be fighting with you boys today. Were going to see how she holds up." Immediately there was an outbreak of anger and comments. I caught little fraises of them like "We can't hit a girl..." "Too fragile..."

"Oh she's good." Jason Said smiling "She's been all over me with her hands." That sounded wrong on so many levels. Man of he boys laughed giving Jason high fives.

"That's enough." Coach barked "Leave her alone." If I hadn't already like this man before I defiantly did now. "Go in the ring if you'd like to fight." Coach said giving me the option to back down but I wasn't backing down now.