Chapter 11-Suspended

Dedicated to aprilbrookshire for writing amazing novels that make me laugh, cry and scream all at the same time i can't help but smile every time she uploads. if you haven't already you should check out her stories!

Hey everyone i know it's short but short is better then nothing right? next chapter coming soon!!!! sorry ive had lots of homework 14 assignments are due this week wish me luck!

Chapter 11- Suspended

Curious onlookers turned to watch the scene unfold before there eyes as the Nightwatchers slowly surrounded me.

Cory smiled wickedly “See you in class. We’re drawing in a crowd we wouldn’t want that now.” He winked at me before turning and walking off with the rest of the Nightwatchers following.

Almost immediately after they were gone Sander was there beside me rubbing circles into my lower back “Shh. Everything’s okay.” he mumbled into my ear “I won’t let him hurt you.”

Jason stepped in on my other side and wrapped his arms around my waist and berried his head into my neck. He sent calming little kisses down it, without having to say anything he was already calming me down. Jason didn’t push Sander away, but Sander took his hint and detached himself from me. He shot a glare towards Jason and walked away before I could call him back.

“Who was that?” Jason asked quietly sensing something was wrong.

I didn’t answer at first but I finally said “That was Alex, Shane Corbin and Cory.”

I could feel Jason freeze beside me before he asked me, in a murderous tone “Cory or Corbin.” he growled.

“W-what?” I replied confused.

“Who threatened you? Cory or Corbin they both start with C.” He said still growling through gritted teeth. “Who Rae?” he snapped when I didn’t answer him.

“Cory.” I whispered almost whimpered.

Jason caressed my bruised cheek before asking “Did Cory do this to you?” Not trusting my voice I nodded, burring my head into his chest. Jason wrapped his arms around me but he was still stiff.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

Jason looked down at me “What did you do?”

“I dragged you into this.” I replied.

Jason grinned but it didn’t meet his eyes when he said “Yeah well, I wouldn’t have it any other way.” his eyes hardened before me mumbled “If I asked you to stay here would you do so? For me?”

I scoffed before smirking at him slightly “No way.”

Jason raised an eyebrow but detangled himself from me anyway before marching down the hall toward the direction Cory had walked off in.

I swore loudly as Jason left me there to hobble after him. I already knew he was furious with Cory and I was scarred of what he would try to do. Cory was a vampire and could easily kill him.

“Jason!” I yelled as he ignored me and he continued down the hall his hands balling into fists. “Jason!”

The Nightwatchers were at the other end of the hall watching Jason approach, wearing matching smirks.

As Jason neared them he yelled out “Cory!”

Cory smirked at Jason a lazy smile coming over his face when he replied “Yes.”

Before I could get to either one of them Jason tackled Cory and was attempting to punch him but Cory was easily dodging each blow. He delivered one to Jason’s side and I screamed at Jason and Cory to stop. Jason managed to send a punch to Cory’s face but it looked like he’d injured his own hand against Cory’s cheek more then he had actually hurt Cory.

I threw myself into the fight. By now a large crowd had formed and Lexie had rushed over to pull a bloody Jason away from Cory and I. I turned to Cory then to face him alone. Cory struck the first blow to my stomach. I doubled over for a minute before I launched my self at him tackling us both to the floor. My fist connecting to his still healing nose. His blows didn’t even register in my mind. I felt not pain until his fist collided with the small of my back. I collapsed on to the floor, a cry escaping my lips.

Cory grabbed my hair and pulled me up so he was in my face. I could see Jason struggling nearby being held back by Lexie. He was yelling my name trying to break free from her grip.

Cory’s face was drenched in blood whether it was mine, his or Jason’s I will never know. His eyes were nearly black with his blood lust and anger. “You-” he started but he was caught off as Sander tackled him to the floor, punching every inch of Cory’s body he could reach, just as Mr. Keller emerged from his classroom.

“What is going on!” he yelled instantly the bystanders were running off in different directions, scrambling away to get away from the teacher. Quickly he ripped Sander and Cory apart. Seeing blood on both Jason and I Mr. Keller pointed to the office and said “Move now. You four.” he grunted pointing towards Sander, Jason, Cory and I.

We were each given a week suspension, stating immediately. The principal wanted to call our parents but of course they ‘weren’t home’. So he left a message promising to phone again latter.

Sander and d I ended up walking home together. Jason had wanted to walk me home in case Cory showed up again, but the principal had contacted Jason’s Mother and he was in too much trouble. I apologized to him and kissed his bruised cheek causing him to wince slightly.

When we arrived at the apartment Sander went around making sure all the windows and doors were firmly shut and locked. After he was done he found me collapsed on the couch, shaking with the adrenaline, which still flowed through my body.

Sander took the seat next to me wrapping his arms tight around me “It’s okay now Rae. Nothing is going to happen to you.” he whispered into my ear.

I looked up to me him staring straight at me. Is eyes dropped straight down to my lips. He began to lean in slowly. I placed a hand on his chest stopping him.

“Sander-” I said “I’m sorry. But I’m with Jason.” Sander’s eyes flicked up to mine, they were filled with pain and longing.

Sander quickly untangled himself from me walking to his room, slamming the door shut and locking it behind him. I sat there for a minute stunned at how badly I had hurt him.

A nagging feeling started forming in the back of my throat and I knew I was thirsty but not for any glass of water. I checked Sander’s door. Music blared from the speakers within he wouldn’t hear me leave.

I opened the apartment door and made my way outside.

I knew I was being stupid but I had no choice once the thirst hit I wouldn’t be able to think about anything from then on.

I had to drink twice the amount as the others Jake though it was because of the more abilities I had. He thought they drained me faster then everyone else.

I thought I heard someone behind me when I entered the woods but when I turned around no one was there. I quickly slipped through the trees.

I heard something snap from behind me I spun around only to see a rabbit emerge from the bushes. It was only a rabbit I told my fast beating heart.

I snacked it up quickly breaking it’s neck before I drank it’s blood quickly.

I was no longer listening to the sounds around me that’s probably why I didn’t hear him approach. That’s probably why I didn’t see him until he was watching me drink from the rabbit his eyes open in shock. Jason.

So what did you think?

Vote!!!!

Comment!!!

Fan !?