Chapter 7 : Shocking News

Third Person POV-

They drove most of the morning ending up in Atlanta by the afternoon. "Let's stop and explore a little, find a room and rest. Then get back on the road later tonight." Caroline turns her head towards Klaus, who is still quiet.

"Caroline we should keep going." he says tilting his head a little. Caroline leans over and kisses him on the neck. "Your tired my wolf. Please..." she whispers in his ear. Klaus rolls his eyes "It will not work on me every time, love."

Caroline grins "It did this time."

Klaus finds a nice hotel to stop at in the city. Caroline gets out of the car and looking up at the buildings and smiles. While she is still looking above, Klaus comes to her side grabbing her waist. Caroline yelps and kisses him. As they break from their embrace, he grabs her hand.

They enter the lobby and Caroline sits while Klaus gets their room. He motions for her to follow him as he grabs the bags.

When they enter the room Caroline throws her body on the bed

When they enter the room Caroline throws her body on the bed. "This feels like heaven." She says falling into the soft mattress. As she opens her eyes Klaus is poised above her. Looking in to her eyes, he smiles and leans in to kiss her.

Just as Caroline starts to pull him closer he pulls back. "Did you mean it?" He asks.

Caroline looks at him and places her hands on either side of his face. "Mean what?" She answers.

Klaus tries to turn away, but her hands stop his movement. "When we were together, yesterday." He mumbles. Caroline says nothing, still waiting for him to continue. Klaus breathes out "When you said you love me." His eyes showing his doubt.

"Yes, would you like for me to repeat it." She smirks. Caroline pulls herself up slightly closer to him. She kisses his forehead "I love you." She kisses his left cheek "I love you." Following up by kissing his right cheek "I love you." Before she can finish Klaus grabs her waist and rolls them over. Both laughing as Caroline ends up on top. Straddling Klaus as he takes hold of her hips. Caroline bends down and kisses him deeper this time. Klaus moaning in her mouth. She moves over to his neck as he begins to move his hands down her backside.

"I love you." She whispers in his ear. Klaus' phone starts to buzz and he reaches for his pocket to retrieve it. Caroline still resting on top of him runs her hands through her hair, while watching him. Klaus smiles and lips "I love you too." As he speaks into the phone.

"Elijah." He says.

"How far away are you?" Elijah ask

"Seven hours give or take, Why?" Klaus answers.

"Just needing a time-table so I can have things ready for you and Caroline." He responds.

"Okay, I will call you when we are closer." Klaus says while hanging the phone up.