"Well, Let's Go! Lead the way capt!" I said to them and Chaeyoung just responded by nodding.

She walked first towards the field leaving us behind. After she left Mina crossed her arms and glared at me. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"What? You wanted me to help you, right?"

"Yeah, But not like this. What if she knows?"

"She won't know and besides you wanted to know if she liked you right?"

She nodded and I smiled. "I guess she does. Judging by the way she looked at me when I rest my arm around you. I know for sure there's something."

"Maybe she was weirded out by your gesture. I mean I was too. That's no way she was, well jealous."

I just nodded at her agreeing at what ever she said and left her there. But I'm still not changing my mind. I know what I saw. Chaeyoung's expression drop right away when I did that to her. So if that's not jealousy then what is it?

I just shrugged it off at the end and passed my duffle bag at her. She caught it right away with her two hands. Almost dropping it.

"Fine, Maybe what I saw was wrong. But we'll see, In the meantime watch my bag for me." I told her.

Before she could say more I already left leaving her there with my bag. I know my job isn't to play cupid on someone. But It never hurts to give it a try. Besides she did ask for my help.

I ended up making a plan. Call me stupid or dumb. But hey! She was the one who ask for my help. So I did what she asked me to do. Besides it's just too make sure that my theory was true or not.

Mina then sit at one the seats in the bleachers with my bag and I went to meet Chaeyoung on the court. She introduces me to the coach. Couch Kwon was her name. She has a pretty bronzed skin and her hair was black and wavy.

"Alright then, You wanted to join the team right? Well show me what you got! 2 vs 2."

Then she pointed her finger at me wiggling it slightly. "Name!"

"J-Jeongyeon Coach."

"Alright then Jeongyeon, You and Chaeyoung are in one team. Seulgi and Hani, you'll be in another. The rest of you go and change. Our practice for today are over. I want to see how you play Jeongyeon. So show me what you got." She commanded and we each walked to our side.

I stepped infront to do the tip off. On the other side was another girl on my grade. She was shorter than I am. She has a long black hair which she tied into a ponytail and her face was very charismatic.

I forgot what her name was. What I remember was it started with an S in the front. Whatever I learn her about her name later. Coach Kwon was holding the ball right between us and then She blowed the whistle. Throwing the ball up on the air.

Let the game's begin.

No One's POV

Once they saw the ball up in the air. They immediately leap to tap the ball away from the other team side. Since Jeongyeon was taller and she has wind as her power. It was an advantage for her since the balls direction immediately change to her direction.

Chaeyoung who was behind her immediately jumped to catch the ball. Once the ball it's on her hand she quickly dribbled it to the opposing team side. Jeongyeon followed beside her with Seulgi chasing them close behind. Trying to take over the ball.

Once Chaeyoung was near the arc she immediately leap to take the chance to make a shot. But Hani who was the center saw it coming. She didn't jump to block it but watch as the ball get thrown.