Sequel and Other Books

When I started this book last year, I would have never imagined that it would end up like this, that i would get the views, votes and follows that i have got. I just wanted to say how grateful I to my readers for your views, votes and comments that encouraged me to continue and hope that you will stick with me for my other books too.

About the sequel, I have a vague idea on what it will be about but that is all I have. It will be concentrate on one of their future children. However I won't be starting that any time soon. I just want to inform you all that I do plan on starting a sequel sometime in the future.

But at present, I plan to start updating the Past of Alesandro, as i promised, from July 1st onwards and start a new book by 10th. The reason for starting it then is because i have a number of ideas that i have started working on and can't pick one so I decided that you all could vote (comment beside the option) and the book with the maximum votes would be the book I first publish. 

These are the books I plan on writing. They are all Percy betrayals but all are different and unique. In some he is betrayed by everyone while in others he will still have a few friends and family who has not betrayed him. I will be giving the book name (might change it) and the main ship (mostly with MCs that I've come up with...) and you can vote/comment against the name. 

1. Percy Jackson x HTTYD (with a twist) - Percy x MC - This one takes place in the third movie, a year after Hiccup n Astrid marry but before they have kids.

2. Lover of the Earth- Percy x Gaea

3. Reincarnation to the Past (as a girl) - Percy x Male MC (I'm not sure if you can call it gay since Percy will end up in the body of a girl)

So these are the current options, if by 10th there are none or not enough votes, by default I will choose one myself (most probably the first). 

Once again thank you for all the support and i hope you all will continue to give me more of your support...