Chapter 49

Here's the chapter as I promised...

Thalia's Pov

I couldn't help but smirk as I turned around. There was only one entity I knew who could shoot that many arrows in so little time (she could shoot more in less too) and well... the pink arrows are a dead giveaway.

Turning around I found myself facing a short pink girl who was grinning at me, Arrow, my beloved sister, one of the few people who I got so closed to during my time in Paradise, who knew almost if not everything about me... I took a quick look at Artemis, since it was her arrows that the guardian had split. She didn't look mad (well... maybe a little), just confused and surprised...

Arrow (flinging herself on me as she hugged me): THALS!!! I missed you!!!

Me (laughing): I missed you too, little sis...

Arrow (frowning): How am I little when I'm about millennium years older to you???

Me (grinning): You can't exactly be my big sis if you're so small, now can you???

Arrow: HEY!!! I was born this way!!! I can't change that!!!

Artemis: You know each other???

Me (smiling): This is Arrow, one of Serenity's many guardians...

Artemis (nodding): Ohh... And why did she shoot at my arrows... And how could she have done that???

Arrow: I'm sorry but when I saw you all having a competition, I couldn't help myself!! Being the guardian of Archery and all it comes naturally for me, see a competition, start firing arrows...

Artemis: But how did you shoot that many arrows in only thirty seconds??? Neither I nor Apollo can do that!!!

Arrow: Apollo??? Ahh!!! You're both the god and goddess of archery, right??? Well, it's obvious I'd be better than you, isn't it???

Me (seeing the confusion on Artemis' face): Arrow is one of Serenity's many powers. Long time back, due to some reasons, she lost control of her powers and they were drawn out of her and given a life and will of their own. They are called the guardians of Serenity since they were formed out of her powers.

Artemis: Ohh... But that does not explain why she is better at archery...

Arrow: Mistress was the first goddess of existence, when all her powers were expelled from her body each took charge of a particular domain, in my case archery, we somewhat became that domain. So you are the goddess of archery while I am the domain itself. A part of your powers come from me. After all, mistress is the goddess of power, control and creation for a reason...

Artemis (nodding then looking shocked): Ohh that makes sense..... Wait, she the goddess of power, control and creation!!!

Arrow: You did not know?? (Covering her mouth) You cannot tell anyone!!!... Actually, it doesn't really matter. It's not like you can do anything to her either ways...

Artemis (looking at me): You don't mind me knowing all of this???

Me (smiling): Although I will not return to the hunt, I still trust you and the hunters. You won't tell Zeus and even if you do, like Arrow said; it won't matter. We are the warriors of Chaos; we are no longer scared of the gods or goddesses because even individually we can destroy you. And Ales won't exactly let you hurt her; you'd all rather just sign a death wish than want to face him.