Chapter 5

Percy's POV

Me: We could risk it, I guess...

Suddenly a portal appears and a man who looks about twenty five steps out, with a grin. All of us, thinking he was an enemy, drew out our weapons; well most of us, Leo held fire in one hand and a hammer in another. I noticed that he looked familiar, like the person in my dreams who I called father...

He looked at me, grinning as if he was used to having weapons pointed at him, and said, "Hello, son, it's been a long time, hasn't it???"

Everyone stared at me while I just sat there staring at him with my mouth open. My dreams came back to me, where I called this man 'dad'... He can't really be my father, can he??? I mean if he is my father then who is Poseidon to me??

Me: Son, me???

He looked a bit surprised but then he just smiled, as if realizing something, and said, " It seems like you haven't got all your memories back, have you???

Thalia: What's going on??? Percy is not your son, he is the son of Poseidon, or was...

Man (smiles): Percy... Is that what you're called now?? Do you remember your actual name?? Do you remember her, your wife??? She has been waiting for you for more than thousand years, you know....

Thalia, Jason, Nico, Leo, Calypso: WIFE???!!!!

They looked at me shocked at the revelation from my supposed to be father. I held up my hand and shook my head, gesturing that I didn't know what he was talking about, which they understood (thankfully because someone looked like she was going to blast me into smithereens)...

Leo (staring at the man like he was crazy): Who are you? What are you...

Me (interrupting Leo): Alesandro, was that my name???

In my dreams, that was what the girl (who I'm guessing is my supposed to be wife)  called me, Alesandro. As soon as I said that name to my supposed to be father, his grin grew wider and nodded happily while my friends looked shocked...

Leo: Is he telling the truth??? Are you his son??? Aren't you too young to be married??? (At the last question he looked at me from top to bottom)

Me: I not sure, I think...

Man: Hmmm... It seems like all your memories haven't returned yet. It's returning slowly... No matter, I came here for another reason....

Jason: Another reason??

Man: Yes, you wanted to go somewhere safe where the Gods or monsters would not find you, right??? Well, I've got just the place...

Thalia: Why should we trust you??

Man: What choice do you have??? Even if you tried to go to Alaska, you'd be dead before you reached there...

Leo (curiously): What is this place??

Man: Well, you could say that it is a paradise... But there is a condition, if you are willing to accept, then I send you to that place, what do you say???

Jason: What condition???

Man: Well, I will take you to a place where the Gods won't find you and even if they do find you, they won't be able to enter there, and all you have to do is go on missions for me...

Nico: What missions??

Man: Going to save different planets from danger or finding endangered or exotic creature from different places. It could be anything... Do you accept???

We all looked at each other. 

Me: Can we discuss before we come to a decision??

Man: Sure, take your time..... not too much time though... (walked away towards a fountain and sat on the large rocks found near it...)

Thalia: So what do we do??? I don't want to keep running from the gods forever and like the person said, we might not reach Alaska in time...

Jason: I don't think he is bad but I can feel that he is powerful. He radiates a very powerful aura, maybe he is even more powerful than Zeus...

Leo: Aren't we all missing the main picture??? That man just said that Percy is MARRIED...oh, and that he is his dad. What's that about?? Are you really married??? (looking at me)

Nico: That's not the main picture but I am curious...

And all attention turns to me, I hate it when I'm the center of attraction. I decide to tell them all about the dreams I've been having recently...

Me: I've been having these dreams...

Calypso: Go on...

Me: Well, it always about these three people, I think I'm one, then there was that man who in my dreams I called 'dad' and there was a girl who I'm guessing is the wife... In the most recent dream, I was bleeding and the girl was crying and there was some talk about resurrection and how I won't have any of my memories but they will return when I need her the most, something like that...

Thalia: Well, it makes somewhat sense, I guess... When he died in his past life, he lost all his memories of that life, which is coming back to him as dreams. And if you were reincarnated, it would explain why he doesn't remember that he is married or that he has another father...

Nico: Now that we settled that, let's go back to the main picture. If Percy's new... old dad is all that powerful then won't he be able to hide us??? We just have to accept to go on those missions and the Gods won't find us ever again... For all we know these missions could be simple...

Leo: Or dangerous... And the three of you (pointing to me, Thalia and Nico) don't have your powers, which make you more vulnerable...

Jason: Maybe he could give them their powers back... We don't have another choice; we could go to Alaska but might be killed before we reach there...

Me: So we all agree??

I look around to see all of them nodding though some of them nod and look at the other uncertainly...

Man: Have you decided?? (coming up to us..)

Me: Yes, we will go on the missions if you take us someplace safe.

Man: Great!! (creates a portal with the snap of a finger) Then just enter this portal and you will be there.... oh.. Percy, if your wife asks, tell her that I sent you and why... 

We all enter the portal one by one, uncertain of what is waiting for us on the other side but a bit excited... I remember what my father (not Poseidon) told me... On the other side of this portal, I will see her, the girl of my dreams (literally), my wife. Just thinking about her, makes my heart beat faster for some reason...