Li Xiuying stared at Qin Jingfei a cold aura emanating from her. She had been checkmated.

Qin Jingfei saw Li Xiuying remain quiet so she continued: "The hours you choose to work will also be up to you and the itinerary of each session will also be at your discretion. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that Mr Qin Song is a successful businessman in the corporate world and he has the qualifications to work on this project and allow it to fulfill its full potential. He is also an integral part to changing the culture of Unity hospital."

Qin Jingfei looked at her watch: "Would you look at the time. I have to go do some directing elsewhere. I'll leave you two alone to get to work." She then briskly walked to her desk snatch her bag and practically ran out of her office.

Li Xiuying never imagined that the contract would allow for such a loop hole. However she couldn't be blamed there was no way she could have foreseen that she would work with someone as annoying at Qin Song.

Qin Song sauntered over to the empty sofa and took a seat: "Dr. Li shall we get started and discuss the project? I'm on a tight schedule."

Li Xiuying: "Okay."

Qin Song: "Today's meeting is to serve as an opportunity for us to discuss the general structure for the programme. I suggest we begin by discussing the first event which will be held in December. I think the first event should be an introductory talk explaining the programme to the children. We should also have some medical gadgets for the children to play with. A tour will be difficult for a number of reasons such as taking the groups around the hospital will be time consuming not to mention that confidentiality issues and potential objections from patients."

Li Xiuying agreed with everything Qin Song had said.

Li Xiuying: "Fine. How long will the day last?"

Qin Song: "The talk will be between 30-45 minutes and then one hour for the children to play."

Li Xiuying nodded: "How many people can we accommodate?"

Qin Song: "We can accommodate a maximum of 100 children at each session. I recommend having more older children as it could help them think about their future. Also the number of adults required to chaperone them will be less."

Li Xiuying: "That sounds fair." Although her expression was as flat as always, she was shocked. Qin Song had clearly thought thoroughly about this project and could see things she hadn't even thought of.

Li Xiuying nodded: "No parents?"

Qin Song: "No I think it would be better just to create a learning environment for the children."

Li Xiuying: "Lunch?"

Qin Song: "Lunch will not be provided for the first session, but a small bag with the future schedule, a small snack, a mini diary and some Unity hospital stationary will be given out. As for future sessions everyone will get 1 lunch voucher for the canteen."

Li Xiuying: "Introductory speaker?"

Qin Song: "Jingfei since she's the hospital director. It will show how much importance we place on this programme."

Li Xiuying: "5 Practical sessions: suturing session, knot tying session, Basic life support training, inserting airways into a plastic model, practice using a stethoscope. 5 taster talks: Surgery, anesthetics, radiology, cardiology and pediatrics. Alternate between practicals and talks."

Qin Song: "Fine."

Li Xiuying: "Sessions to start at 10:00 and end at 1:00. 1 lunch break lasting 30 minutes."