Shave

You were laying in bed waiting on Mena to come out of the bathroom. After a few minutes he came out with just a towel around his waist. Hair wet.

"Hey sexy." You winked and shut your book setting it on the nightstand.

"Hey yourself."

"Come here." You motioned with your finger and he came and hovered over you. With a smirk on his face. His face and lips centimeters away from yours.

"Yes?"

"Kiss me."

"My pleasure." He closed the little space between you both with a deep kiss. You only having on one of his old t-shirts and a pair of underwear it didn't take long to undress. Him even easier with just a towel you had to yank off.

"You're so beautiful babe." You were about to respond with words instead you did with a moan. As his lips trailed across your neck. Leaving open mouthed kisses. His lips going lower and lower eventually where you were aching for him most. He looked up through his eyelashes almost as if asking for permission.

"Come on Mena. I need you."

"As you wish." It was his turn to wink and he started to kiss the inside of your thighs. Slowly. Then his lips landed on your mound. As he continued to pleasure you making your eye roll back you felt a slight scratch. Lifting your head and putting your hand on his head.

"Mena. Mena. Stop."

"What was wrong?"

"That." You say trying to catch your breath. Pointing to his facial hair.

"My face?"

"Your coming in beard crazy. As sexy as it is it doesn't feel too great down there scruffy."

"I'm sorry babe." He says crawling back up. His face now close to yours once again. You let your hand go to his chin and across his hair.

"Would you be deeply hurt if I asked you to shave this?"

"Why I thought you liked no loved my facial hair." He pouted.

"I did. I do baby but it's getting longer."

"Well I do need to shave in three weeks for the new project I have. I guess I can do it early for my love. Will you help me?"

"It's not the hard but yes of course I will Mena. Do it tomorrow though. Just leave your face up here with me yeah?"

"Yes ma'am." He laughed and kissed you. Slowly sliding his length in you as you both moaned at the feeling.

~

Mena was washing the used plates after you two ate breakfast. You sat at the table drinking your coffee watching his muscles on his back as he moved. When he was done you both went to the bathroom. He stood between your legs as you sat on the sink counter. He put shaving cream over his face and you spoke up.

"Ready to say goodbye to your beard?"

"Not like I have a choice now huh?" He chuckled and you got the razer.

"Oh hush big baby. Hold still."

He did as told and let you do your work. Until all was gone. You wet a wash cloth and squeezed it out in the sink. Then wiped off any remaining cream off his face.

"There he is."

"Hairless Mena is back."

"Really? The name." You laughed and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Well."

"I still like this Mena so no problem. Gonna have to shave again most likely in the coming weeks. That stuff grows back fast."

"As long as I have my helper."

"Helper huh?"

"Yeah. My sweet beautiful sexy helper. On one condition you always always do it dressed like this."

"Mena I'm wearing nothing but your shirt. Literally."

"Just the way I like you in private. Just us."

"Perv."

"Nah I'm your boyfriend I have the right." He let his hand slide up your right thigh.

"Really. Again?"

"Since when do you get tired of it?"

"Never." Your legs wrapped around his waist and he picked you up throwing you on the bed.

"How about we take my freshly shaved face out for a spin?"

"Wow. Babe that may very well be the weirdest thing you've said to me thoughout this entire relationship."

"Couldn't think of anything better."

"Just come here lover boy. You didn't throw me on the bed for nothing." You winked and he came jumping on you lightly.

"You're right about that." He said before kissing you.