Anniversary

Today marked your one year anniversary with Mena. Currently you stood in the kitchen wearing an oversized t shirt and boy shorts making breakfast.

"Mmmm something smells amazing."

"Just making breakfast for my man." You turned your head and smiled. Mena showed off his dimple coming closer as you turned fully. Your arms going around his neck and his around your waist.

"Happy anniversary." He whispered and leaned down a little to kiss you.

"Happy anniversary. I don't want to burn the pancakes so it's best we don't get to carried away. Go put on a shirt." You laughed and pushed him back. He wanted to say something you could but just smiled and sat at the table. You rolled your eyes and continued your work. When everything was done you both had a nice quiet flirty breakfast. Somehow ending with you in his lap and feeding each other the rest of what was left on your plates.

"I was thinking of a nice dinner at home just the two of us. Or did you have something planned?" You ask as you play with his unruly curls. 

"I do have reservations but I can cancel. A night alone just us and a nicely candle lit dinner sounds amazing. I'll even be your personal chef."

"I thought I'd cook."

"We both can." He tucked a stray hair behind your ear and kissed you. Just as you were about to start a mini make out session your phone went off Mena's soon after. You picked yours up and saw a massege from Naomi.

Happy Anniversary love! Hope you and Mena have a great night can't wait to see you and hear all about it ❤❤

Mena P.O.V

I grabbed my phone and hid it out of view from Y/N which wasn't too hard. As she was smiling and replying to Naomi's text.

Happy Anniversary! Don't worry too much about tonight you got this. She loves you believe me I've never heard her gush about anyone as much as she has you. I know my best friend and she is going to say yes. Let me know how it goes.
😊💍❤

As I saw Y/N put down her phone I shut my messeges so she couldn't see.

"Naomi?"

"Yeah. Wishing us a happy anniversary." I smiled and put my phone face down on the table.

"Well I guess I'm going to start these dishes."

"Let me babe. You go on and take your shower."

"I usually don't until 12 it's only 10 why are you trying to get rid of me?" She pouted and I couldn't help but kiss it away.

"I'm not but you did make us breakfast the least I could do is clean the little bit of mess."

"Fine. Fine. I'll be up in the room." She kissed me and walked away. When I knew she was in the room I went and opened a little drawer in the kitchen. One that I knew she wouldn't look and opened the velvet box. Holding a special piece of jewelry. One that would hopefully be worn by the most beautiful woman for the rest of our lives.