Epic Final

Y/N POV
I slowly opened my eyes rubbing it with a sight of a blurry room. I looked around when I realized I was sitting on my bed but someone was siting at my feet. It was Yeonjun he was applying cream onto the bottom of my burned feet, slowly wrapping it with his soft baby hands. I slowly moved my toes to feel if there was any pain.

"Oh my god y/n gwaenchana, are you hurt? do you need water? are you hungry?" he said with panick still holding my feet slowly blowing air on it with his soft lips.

"I like you" I blurted out as my eyes looked down with embarrassment.

"W-what y/n are you ok?" he looked at me in confusion and worried look.

"No I-I meant Yeonjun I....love you" I bursted with tear drops raced down my cheeks and chewed my lower lip.

"Y/n you know what you just said isn't funny if it's a joke...because its not" he said with a serious face.

"Yeonjun I'm not joking these feelings are truly real. When I was walking through the hot volcanic rocks I questioned myself hundred times why I was doing what I was doing. Then through all the crowd of people I saw you the one that made all my pain go away, seeing you in pain was more dreadful. It was like my world was falling apart with each tear drops from your eyes. That's when I realize that the love of my life was right in front of me and I didn't realize it, I kept pushing you away because I was afraid of getting hurt again. When all you kept giving me was love that I always wished. I love—"

"And I love you baby..." he said with tears escaping his eyes and chin trembling followed by his hands meeting the bed frame as he came closer.
And smashed his lips on mine. It was a long deep passionate kiss that we never had because every time I pushed him away, but this time I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer leaving no space between us. I was still in pain but it went away as I felt his smile in the middle of the kiss. We finally pulled apart looking into each others eyes his forehead touched with mine.
I noticed his necklace was wrapped around my neck.
"Oh wait sorry I forgot to give this to you" I said about to take it off when I felt his wrists stop me.
"No keep it...it was my mother's she passed away " he said with pain.

"Which is why you should keep it" I expressed.

"She gave it to me saying give it to a person who means the whole world to you, who always makes me smile, and someone who I truly love the most..." he said with a smile and his eyes looking at me making my heart flutter and my cheeks red.
"And I think I found her... she's right in front of me" he said with his cheeks red like mine and his eyes on the ground with embarrassment how cheesy he was being.

"I love you Choi Yeonjun" I said with teary eyes.

"And I Love You Mrs. Choi" He said and it shocked you in a good way.

"We are getting ahead I see" I smirked.

"It will happen anyways so why not start from today my love" he smirked as he gave you a soft peck.

Author's Note
Hey y'all this story ended hope you guys liked it, I'm gonna create more stories so if you want to help me chose the main character of my next story go on my Instagram story: @iamtxt1
K bye love y'all🥰❤️