Epic 1

Y/N POV
Summer break was over, and we had to go back to school I didn't want to go back to see his face again and see it look at my best friend, Lisa. I was so deep in my thought that I forgot what time it was... and I was late. I ran downstairs.
"Bye eomma I'm getting late!!"
"Honey eat your breakfast you'll be hungry"said my mom.
"Can't mom sorryy"

Lisa POV
As I was walking inside of the school gate I saw him
Yeonjun, he was in all of my classes. Last year I started liking him, I think he's kinda hot probs that's why I like him. But I don't know if he likes me all the boys in my school like me except for him which is why I wanted him even more than before. Then suddenly out of nowhere this girl bumped into me and when I saw her face it was y/n my bestie.

Y/N POV
" Why the heck are you running girl" Lisa asked
" look at the time" I replied, she looked at it and gave me her panic face.
"Omg, ughhh let's run"
We made it in time. Then I saw this shadow walk into the classroom I couldn't see because of the sun and as my vision became clearer and I saw him...Yeonjun he walked in with his beautiful smile but then my head turned to Lisa slowly and saw her looking at him and him looking at her. That's when I knew that I couldn't confess to Lisa that I liked him too. The thing is that we have been friends since third grade and she's always stuck by my side through bad and good phases and when she told me last year that she liked Yeonjun and I didn't have the courage to say that I liked him too because she was the first one to say it which gave her more right than me.
Our teacher walked in the room and started blabbering.
" Good morning class I wanted to announce something special to you that I know you would like, our school has been placed number two school in Korea again because our school doesn't show the bonding between the different genders. So over school decided to host a summer camp program that will be on TV, starting next week whoever participates gets extra credit on their final exam"

Me and Lisa looked at each speaking through our brains, and we smiled at each other knowing that we will participate because we both were dumb and knew that we needed these points.

" So here is the sign up sh—"
Before the teacher could finish I grab the sheet and wrote my name on it and handed it to Lisa and she wrote hers. And suddenly someone grabbed the pen from her and when I looked it was Yeonjun!