Epic 12

Y/N POV
We were about to enter the camp gate when Yeonjun turned around, standing looking at the ground with his shirt still wet from the rain making the shirt transparent to the point I could see his abs.
"Before we enter y/n I wanted to tell to something" Yeonjun said and I nodded for him to proceed what he was gonna say.
"Stay away from me" came out of his lips, the same lips that kissed me once without a hesitation, it felt like a robot saying it. It was so easy for him to say it. Just a while ago he had confessed and now it was all gone.
Am I that bad? Did he actually even mean it? crossed my mind.
I walked straight bumping my shoulder to his and went straight into the camp gate. Giving him a cold gaze because I was annoyed & irritated with his sentence but all that came out of my eyes were tears.
It was getting dark the moon was began to came out shining bright. We were about to go in our cabin when I felt a muscular hand wrap around my waist, a head placed on my right shoulder fitting in perfectly on my neck and gave me a peck. Thinking it was Yeonjun turned around but it was Soobin.
"Babe where were you do you know how sickly worried I was!" tear drops came out of his eye. We kept it a secret not to tell anyone but I could see he didn't care anymore about what other people might think.
Flashback...
I ran back to my cabin when I saw Yeonjun & Lisa kissing. As I was approaching the cabin I was about to slip by the water on the ground but a pair of hands grabbed my hands softly saving me. It was Soobin.
"Hey calm down there where are you off in a hurry?" He saw me but thank goodness he didn't see my tears.
"Oh um... to m-my cabin, ...ya my cabin" it took me a while to answer since I was trying to stop my crying.
"Y/n can I talk to you for sec" Soobin said seeming nervous.
"Y-yea" I said with a smile.
"Ok here I go... y/n I been starting to get these wierd feelings that keeps coming to me every time I see you. First I didn't know what it was but now I know y/n, every time you smile I feel like my whole world is filled with flowers. When you got hurt I wanted to hug you comfort you be there with...you y/n I like you
a lot" Soobin said as he looked at the ground and then to me when he was done. My heart was racing so fast to the point I could hear it and that's when I decided...
"Y/m/l will you be my girlfriend?" he said with all the courage that was left.
"I would love t-too" I smiled and hugged him. I don't know why I made the decision I did was it bc of Yeonjun? Or was it bc I wanted to? But I did and that's all that mattered Soobin was now my boyfriend and I was taken.
Back to Reality...
Y/N POV
"I'm sorry b-babe" I said with a frown because seeing him sad made me sad he gave me all the love and I made him worry about ME. The person who didn't even deserve the care & worry.
"It's ok just please don't do it again, I love you y/n" he said with his cute dimple smile.
"And I love you" I said as I gave him a tight hug, but what I didn't realize was that someone else was watching us too.
I saw Yeonjun behind Soobin staring right into my soul as I was in Soobin's  arms. Even though I was in someone else's arms my heart was with someone else's seeing him right in front of me as I hugged my "boyfriend."
Yeonjun POV
It broke me... seeing what's mine belong to someone else now. Seeing what could've been mine belonged to Soobin.