Epic 3

Y/N POV
What the heck did he just say ...since we are going to stay in the same room?!! Ughh I totally forgot about that the teachers told us we have to stay with our partner together in the same room. To "bond" ughh this is so frustrating I was finally getting over him and now I have to be in the same room and see his beautiful angelic smile. 
"And students there is only rule in this t.v show that only your partner can help you...meaning if you fall only they will help no one else or you would have to go back to school... got it?"
"Yess ma'am" we all said while awkwardly staring at our partner.
Everyone was going into there room when someone grabbed me. It was Lisa.
"What's up" I said.
"Omgg you are partnered up with Yeonjun you lucky girll!"
"There is nothing to be excited bout" I said.
"Whatt!! you know how much I like him y/n please do something that will make him fall for me" Lisa said.
"No problem sir" I said while laughing.
But there was a problem because I liked him too. But it's ok bc I'm getting over him and to make sure that I get over him I'll try to patch up him with Lisa.
"K, I gotta go now bye I need to change and freshen up"I said.
"K see ya later I'll be with Soobin" Lisa winked and left.
Because she was partnered up with Soobin which I thougn was pretty cute. I went into my cabin and didn't see Yeonjun there and I was glad. So I quickly went into the bathroom to get a shower bc I was so sweaty and exhausted from a 4 hour trip. When I was done showering I realized I only brought my towel with me not my clothes so I peeked out of the door to see if Yeonjun was there or not and was glad he wasn't. Then I tip-toed myself quickly to my suitcase grabbed my clothes. But when I turned around I saw this angelic smile and eyes looking at me, it was Yeonjun.
Wait whatt?!! freakk noo I'm half naked! he probs thinks I'm that kind of a girl that wants attention which probs will give him the wrong idea. This can't be happening right now. Nvm it issss!!
I swiftly looked away from his dreamy eyes and looked at the bathroom door making it my mission to reach it as fast I possibly could. Then I stormed off when suddenly I stepped on a silk cloth and slipped. I was about to fall when Yeonjun's delicate hands grabbed my waist and we both fell on the bed. We were on the bed.Yeonjun on top of me still holding my waist. And were deeply staring into each other's eyes.