Epic 17

Y/N POV
I was stunned because the lava volcanic rocks just laid on the sand making a sizzling sound that could burn your skin if you touched it. I had so many questions of why it was here and why WE were here?
"Hello students today's challenge is going to be harder than our previous challenges. So today we have your male partners personal belongings that is very special to them and the only way they can get it back if the female partners walk through this hot lava rocks and get it for them. It's your choice whether you want to help or their personal item will be burned in that fire" our teacher said as he pointed at the camp fire and we all peaked our heads to see it.
Turn by turn Mr. Toaza asked each girl  showing them their partner's item if they are willing to get it back by walking on the volcanic rocks but they all said no. The male partner's even begged them but they refused by saying "oh my gosh my feet will be all gross" or "I won't be able to walk again" like bruh there's medicine for a reason stupid. Some of them had their phones burned it was hilarious to see the guys cry for their phones. Then guess who's turn was it...me.
"So, Miss y/n your partner's item is this necklace do you want to save it by walking on this hot rocks or not?"
I looked at Yeonjun and his face was in shock when he saw that necklace being pulled out from Mr. Toaza's pocket. It was wierd because it was just a necklace why is he getting tensed. So he turned around and started walking away.
"Yes I will..." I said because I knew from somewhere deep down it meant something to Yeonjun and I wanted him to be happy I don't know why.

Yeonjun POV
I was walking away not wanting to see my Mom's necklace burned in fire. She died when I was three years old and that necklace was the only memory I had of her and seeing it melt in the fire was too much to handle and my crying wouldn't stop.
"Oh my gosh Miss y/n is walking on the volcanic rocks make some noise!!" Mr. Toaza spoke on the mic.
I twisted my neck in shock of what I just
heard...who's name I'd just heard. Y/n why are you doing this...it's just a necklace to you atleast you don't even know the reason. I walked towards her while she was walking on the hot volcanic. She was holding my necklace and was coming towards me on the rocks. I could see the pain on her beautiful face, tears falling down her cheeks.
"Go y/n" everyone was cheering but I just stared at her telling her with my expressions that she didn't have to do this. But all that came back was a forced smile because she didn't want to let me down.
She had finally reached me...

Y/N POV
I finally was near to Yeonjun and the path of volcanic rocks had finished when I suddenly... blacked out...