Epic 16

Y/N POV
It's been two weeks since that incident has happened I didn't eat properly nor sleep or did anything properly. It's like I had no soul inside me all of it was sucked out, all of my happiness was taken away. I was pale and turned a little skinny I knew it but noticed it even more when everyone stared at me and whispered hurtful things like "she looks like a ghost" "she's so ugly" "look at that stick walking" "I would commit suicide if I looked those that."
Just the other day they talked about how pretty I was and now...
We all moved out of the cabin in the forest because everyone kept getting lost so the teachers considered moving to condos that was right in front of the beach our school was pretty rich. The view was mesmerizing and I saw Yeonjun jog every single day, I always woke up early to see him I don't know why but I just did. I don't think Lisa told him about the incident.

It was night time and I was strolling through the beach I saw a lot of couples being all lovey dovey it just made me want to gage and throw up. Through all those people.... my heart stopped when gazed at Yeonjun and Lisa sitting next to eachother holding hands.
Then I got caught by Yeonjun he saw me staring at them, I hesitantly just walked away. I wandered into the hotel but then my eyes fixed at the swimming pool so I decided to put my feet in it. After a few minutes I just decided to jump in the pool in my normal clothes not caring what anyone would think or see. Plus there was no one there so... I was floating on top of the water like I was laying on sand it's a technique my dad taught me it felt amazingly relaxing with my eyes closed. Minutes had passed then suddenly I felt a huge splashed in the water.
I felt a hand grab my waist, I rubbed my eyes quickly to see who it was and it was...Yeonjun.
"Yeonjun what are you doing" I asked him with confusion.
"What are youu doing y/n trying to kill
yourself!" Yeonjun said with teary eyes that could drop water droplets any second.
"What are you saying?!" I asked.
"You were floating on the water with your eyes closed I thought y-you were committing suicide"
"What!! No" I exclaimed.
"Then what's the red thing on your wrist ii-it's blood" he said while holding my wrist.
"Oh this it's a red marker I was drawing on my hands because I got bored" I smiled but didn't get one back.
"Stop!" Yeonjun shouted.
"Stop what Yeonjun?"
"Stop doing stupid things like that and making me worried about you... I'm trying to forget you don't you realize that!" Yeonjun shouted.
"Really? How bout you stop caring I didn't tell you to be worried about me...who are you anyways to care about ME! Go to you cheater girlfriend" I blurted not realizing what I was saying.
"I don't need to because I found out everything just minutes ago...j-just do me a favor and not talk about it because I'm honestly done feeling sad and miserable" he replied.
"You are miserable?" I scoffed and turned with his face facing my back not wanting his answer back. And walked furiously to the campsite because we had another challenge tonight.

All of us had reached the campsite. I was gloomy and didn't feel myself until my eyes widened looking at a long path of volcanic rocks laid on the sand.