'If students were these unrelenting in debates... it would've been a better discussion in class.'

"Unnie!"

"Jisoo unnie!"

"Neh?!" The children all laughed when they realized Jisoo was staring off in space. She chuckled and shook her head and continued drawing on the sketch pad that was in front of her. "You know... I really can't say anything about that."

"Why?"

"The princess needs one of them to survive, right? To be happy?"

"Yes! To have that happy ever after!"

"They say that in stories but remember this, girls..." She said with a squint of her eyes as she pointed at each one of them. "Sometimes we could rely on ourselves alone and believe in the girl that we are and the woman that we will be when we grow up. It's not always the boys who will do the saving, protecting and ruling, you know? See them?"

The girls who were sitting around her followed her line of sight and watched the boys doing stupid things. It was cute, of course, but Jisoo wouldn't want litte girls like them to rely on someone else in life. Especially on boys.

"Not so much like a prince charming or dark knight now, huh?" She dropped her voice to a whisper. "Don't say that I've said this but boys act more like kids when they grow up. Blehhh. Being independent and working your things out alone isn't so bad sometimes."

They giggled again and started stating things they probably never thought they would a few minutes ago. That's what keeps Jisoo fond of the children, they could change from one thing to another, think this idea through over that previous one and decide what they want for themselves without thinking so much of the consequences.

"But... Jisoo unnie, have you never seen someone and thought he's your prince charming or dark knight?" Hara with those chubby cheeks reminded her of another girl so she smiled widelt and thought about her question.

She nodded as she remembered a dimpled smiled and doe like eyes. "There was one."

"Eh?!"

"Jinja?!"

"Who?!!"

"Is he handsome? Tell us, unnie!"

"Is he a prince charming or a dark knight?!"

'Geez... is that all that matters to them?'

"Oh he's a prince charming alright." The others squealed and leaned in closer to hear what she'll say next. "But, you see, not all prince charming or good looking people or nice boys with cute smiles stay. They go and I'm not really one to wait around for them."

"Aww..."

"Tell us more about him, Jisoo unnie! Pleaseee?!"

The older girl laughed out loud and patted each of the little girls' heads. She didn't answer any more of those questions and instead led them to their shared rooms. It was getting late and just like how she was used to do before, she helped them up to their beds. Some routines before going to sleep and setting a lamp on just enough to illuminate the dark room. Outside the window, she could see the snow falling in such a calm way and if Jisoo could lean closer, she swore she could've seen a snowflake.

"What if he comes back and ask for your hand?" Hara asked in a soft whisper when Jisoo finished checking that the others were fast asleep after some bedtime stories.