"we have something to tell you"

Kara's POV:

Today is the day I will tell Nate I'm dating his best friend. I feel like I'm gonna poop my pants. What would he think? Will he approve? Jack thought it would be a good idea to throw hints at him all day, Like we would hug a lot and just flirt.

I run as quickly as I can back to my room because I slept in Jack's room. I try and open the door as quietly and slowly as I can. The hallway is clear, so I make a run for it.

"Kara! Why were you in Gilinsky's room?" A quiet, but deep voice questions.

I turn around my face slowly becoming red, and see Sammy standing with his arms crossed. He has the most blank face, so I can't tell if he's mad or not.

"Oh...um...ya know. I just..went to go get my...um...bag that I left in there," I say, hoping he believes me.

"Okay, sure. All night?"he sarcastically replies.

"If I tell you the actual reason will you keep it to yourself?"

"Oh my gosh what did you do?!" he questions his eyes widening.

"Shut up! It wasn't anything bad, I swear. We just cuddled."

He didn't look convinced.

"I'm going to my room, bye!" I yell at him over my shoulder, sprinting to my room.

I hold the door handle, knowing I'm gonna have to face Elizabeth and Kristen. Right as I get the courage to open the door, It springs open and a very groggy Elizabeth is on the other side.

"How did you manage to leave the room without waking me up? I wake up if a fly buzzes by my ear."

"That's the thing," I say, "I didn't sleep in here."

"What? Where did you sleep then? Oh my gosh did you sleep in Gilinsky's room? My ship has finally sailed!"

A smile makes it way to my face thankful that at least one person wants us together. "Actually yes, I did sleep in his room. Don't tell anyone but we're dating."

"Oh my snickerdoodle. This is amazing!" she screams jumping up and down.

Kristen slowly raises her head confused as to why Elizabeth is screaming. "Why are you screaming? Is Justin Bieber in here or something? Tell him to go away, I'm trying to sleep."

"No! But Kara has a boyfriend!" Elizabeth whisper-yells.

"Who? Is it Gilinsky or like... Sammy?"

"Ew no, it is definitely not Sammy!" I reply disgusted at the thought of ever dating Sammy.

"Then who the heck is it?" she questions, annoyed that I haven't told her yet.

"Okay fine, It's Jack."

"OH MY FREAKING COW BOYS! Our ship has finally sailed, Liz!" she screams jumping out of her bed and tackling me in a hug.

"It's not that big of a deal guys," I laugh hugging Elizabeth.

"Oh yes, yes it is." Kristen states with a stern look on her face.