you're late!

Kara's POV:

i decide to walk to school because the boys drove together and left before me. i see a car driving slow and get kinda creeped out, but something about it looks familiar. it slowly pulls up beside me, and as the window rolls down, i see the most ignorant human being alive, sammy wilk. yes, he is one of my brothers best friends, but that doesn't mean i have to like him.

"well, hello sweetheart. what are you doing walking all alone?" sammy asks with a slight smirk.

"i'm walking to school, sam. please leave me alone. i don't wanna be late because of your nonsense," i reply blankly.

"hop in. i know you'll be late if you keep walking," he offers.

i groan. "fine, but only so you'll leave me alone." i hop in the car, and he gives me a triumphant grin.

skip car ride cause i'm a lazy butt

i hop out of sammy's car and thank him for the ride. i run as fast as I possibly can to class.

"miss maloley, you're late!" exclaims mrs. candleberry , my language arts teacher.

"i'm sorry, it won't happen again," i wince apologetically, and sit down at my desk.

"why are you late?" luna asks, and tilts her head.

"well, i was walking and sammt just had to give me a ride, and he drove like a grandpa," i reply, trying not to laugh. 

LUNCH TIME (WHAT TIME IS IT....LUNCH TIMEEEEEEE)

as i look around the lunch room for my friends, i spot my brother talking to a girl. i'll have to talk to him about that later, i think to myself.  i find my friends and sit down next to luna.

"yo! we need to hang out this weekend," says johnson.

"agreed. we could go to the movies or something," i suggest.

"we could go to the new water park that just opened," luna says excitedly.

"oh yeah, that sounds fun. i heard they have a water slide that goes like 10 feet in the air!" exclaims jack.

"fun! let's do it!" i say, getting up to throw away my trash.

After School lol

"yo, johnson i need a ride!" i scream as i see the boys getting in their car.

"well get in then, baby maloley."

as i bolt to the car i see a faint shadow pass me, and right as i'm about to hop in the car i trip and fall flat on my face. when i finally manage to pick my big butt off the ground, i see my brother standing over me laughing. "i swear if one of you tripped me, you're dead." i angrily state.

"it was gilinsky!" "it was johnson!" "it was nate!" "it was sammy!"was heard from all four boys. jack was the one who had a guilty look on his face though.

"jack, since you look like you just puked in front of your crush, i'm guessing you did it."

"yeah, it was me, haha,"jack responded nervously.

"okay. cool. you can buy my lunch for the next year, thanks," i tell him while getting in the car.

A/N

hey. this is a boring chapter lol. it's like a filler. let me know what you think though :)