surprise

Kara's POV:

"What did you get for number five?" Luna asks looking up from her homework.

"Your mom," Johnson screams back before I can reply

I fake laugh. "You're so funny Johnson, I got A."

I finish my homework and shove my binder in my backpack. "I'm gonna go get a snack anybody want something?" I ask looking around the room.

"Get me some flamin' hot cheetos please!" says Nate pouting his lip.

"You have legs, go get yourself some," I reply laughing.

"But..you asked everyone if they wanted anything,"

"I know, but they aren't my brother."

"Just get me my cheetos," he huffs.

-

"Hey Kara, can I talk to you for a sec?" Nate asks walking into my room.

I reply nodding my head and wait for him to answer. He makes his way over to my bed and sits on the edge.

"Well, I'm going on tour, and Jack and Jack are opening for me." he says his eyes filled with excitement.

"Thats amazing Nate, I'm so proud of how far you have come with your music. I know how badly you wanted all of this to work out because it's what you love to do." I respond hugging him.

"I also have another surprise"

"what is it?" I question.

"You are coming with me!" He proclaims.

"Really? This is crazy! Thank you so much Nate, I couldn't ask for a better brother!"

-

two months later:

"I'm gonna miss you so much!!" I say, tears threatening to fall. I have to leave Luna, which is gonna be hard because we see each other everyday.

"I will miss you too, but I promise to facetime every day!" she says hugging me again.

Flight 104 to Los Angeles, California is now boarding.

"That's us," I say giving Luna one final hug for the next three months. Johnson wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk to the gate along with the rest of our crew. We board the plane and head to Los Angeles. I sit next to Johnson and sleep most of the time, but while I'm awake I'm annoying him. I poke every part of his face and pull his hair.

"Stop Kara, I will tell your brother to send you home before we even get there," he threatens.

"Oh! You wouldn't do that! You love me to much!" I reply putting my hand over my heart.

He attacks me in a hug. "You're right. I could never do that to my best friend. Don't tell Gilinsky though, he might get mad."

I laugh. "Don't worry, I won't,"

-

I wake up to being shook very violently and Johnson telling me to get up. We exit the plane and get our luggage. As I walk out the doors of the airport I start to sweat. Maybe wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants wasn't a good idea.

"Welcome to California sis," Nate says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"it's cold," I say looking straight at him.

"yeah...," he says confused.

I laugh. "it was sarcasm, oh my gosh, you are so stupid Nathan."

A car pulls up and we all squish into it. Twenty minutes later we arrive at our hotel. Nate checks us in and tells everyone our room numbers. We only have two rooms, but there is five of us, so I don't know how it's going to work. I'm about to ask my brother who I will be rooming with when he approaches me.

"hey, you will be rooming with Jack and Jack, is that okay?" he asks.

"yeah, as long as I get my own bed I'm okay with it," I respond as he hands me my room key.

"well, there is only two beds so I'm gonna leave it up to you to fight it out with them," he laughs.

I walk to the elevator and hit the button to go up to the room. Johnson runs in right before it closes and collapses on the floor.

"Remind me to never take something from your brother," he says gasping for air.

I laugh. "Got it! Now I heard we are going to be roomies! I want my own bed, and i'm gonna get it, so you and G have to share."

"What? Um, no! Gilinsky is probably the worst person to share a bed with ever!" he exclaims, picking himself up off the ground.

"Please Johnson! I need my own bed, and plus Nate would kill you if you didn't give me my own bed," I reply laughing slightly at the last part.

"fine, but you owe me Maloley!"

-

"I'm hungry!" I complain looking up from my phone.

"well, you have legs, go down to the cafeteria and get some food." Jack says walking out of the bathroom.

"Johnson, wanna go with me?" I ask looking towards his direction.

"sure!" he replies grabbing his phone.

-

"DEREK! I missed you!" I scream running towards one of my favorite people Derek Luh.

"Baby Maloley! I missed you too!" he replies engulfing me in a hug.

We make our way over to the cafeteria and get food. The rest of the night consists of having fun with my friends and eating lots of food. I hope the rest of tour goes like this.

A/N

hey! hope you enjoyed this chapter it's kind of all over the place but hopefully it will make since soon.