"who are you??"

Kara's POV:

I wake up to sunlight blasting through the window and the sound of Jack Gilinsky's voice.

"Wake up sleepyheads, we start tour today!" he screams jumping on my bed.

I take my chance and kick my legs towards his knees knocking him down.

"OoOoW! I hope you get fleas in your armpits," he screams as he hits the ground.

"oops... my leg twitched," I say innocently smiling at him.

"mmh..okay then," he replies pushing himself up off the ground.

I force myself out of the comfortable bed and make my way towards the bathroom, dragging my suitcase with me. I hop in the shower and quickly wash my hair and rinse my body. After I get out I put on some light makeup and curl my hair into light waves. I rummage through my suitcase and pick out a purple body con strapless dress with daisies on it.  I pair it with some white nike air forces. (pics on top)

"Are you almost done??" Johnson yells as he bangs on the bathroom door, " You've been in there for like a year."

"I've been in here for an hour and yes, I'm done, " I reply opening the door.

"Okay, yay! We can go to the venue now."

-

"Why are there so many people?" I whisper to  Johnson as we enter the green room.

"I don't know," he replies shrugging his shoulders.

"Hey Kara!" Derek says as he walks up to me. He is accompanied by a girl with dirty blond (or was it a really light brown?) hair and a bright smile.

"This is Elizabeth, my girlfriend," Derek says introducing the girl.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Kara, Nate's sister." I say to Elizabeth, giving her a hug.

Another girl with short, black hair and tan skin walks up behind Elizabeth and hugs her.

"Oh Kara! This is Kristen, she's my best friend. We are both gonna be joining the guys for a few of the stops." Elizabeth tells me.

"Oh, yay! Thats good I thought I would be stuck alone with the nasty boys for three months."

"We got you girl," Kristen says patting my back.

"Derek, you're on in five!" my brother yells across the room catching Derek's attention.

"Well that's my cue ladies. See you after the show!" he waves as he walks toward the stage.

-

I watch my brother and his friends on stage as they sing and rap the words to songs they created. Hundreds of people screaming the words back at them. This is what my brother wanted, and now he has it. I'm brought out of my daze as Johnson grabs my hand pulling me up on stage. I stand frozen for a solid two seconds and then start dancing because all of the boys are too. I make eye contact with Jack as he starts singing his part in Like That. He slowly walks towards me and grabs my hand and the crowd goes crazy. As he ends the line he smiles at me and pulls me in for a hug. The crowd screams even louder if  possible. I make my way out of his grip and walk off the stage.

"What was that?" Kristen asks with a smirk.

"I don't even know, but it was weird," I reply letting my body fall onto the couch.

"No, what it was, is cute," exclaims Elizabeth laughing.

I laugh, and my mind wanders back to how I felt on stage with Jack. It was nice and I felt safe in his embrace. I am immediately brought out of my thoughts by the buzzing of my phone.

unkown number: Stay away from Jack! He is Mine!

(kara will be bold and the unknown will be italics)

Who could this be? I don't even like Jack or do I? It doesn't matter though because I haven't even done anything couple-y( I don't think that's a word but just go with it) with him, so why would someone tell me to stay away from him. I decide to text back and find out who it is.

Who is this??

stay away from Jack and you won't find out, or don't and I will do something unthinkable.

I quickly put my phone away and excuse myself to the bathroom. I feel like i'm gonna puke. Why would someone wanna hurt me because of Jack? I don't think he has a girlfriend. My mind crowds with many different thoughts and I feel a tear run down my face. A knock on the door spooks me and I quickly rub my face. "Who is it?" I ask hoping it's one of the girls.

"It's Johnson, Kristen said you ran in here and you looked scared. Are you okay?"

I slowly open the door, "Yeah, I'm okay, just got nauseous is all." I reply trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"Okay, go rest then," he replies. He seemed convinced thankfully.

I can't tell anyone, I don't want them to worry. I'll just stay away from Jack. It can't be too hard right?

A/N

heyyy! sorry i haven't updated in like forever lol. i've been kinda busy. I had an art thingy to do that I was working on and my teachers decided to crowd us with homework so i've been stressed lol. I'm gonna try to update as much as I can though. I just don't know how often it will be.