chapter 4 - Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/86891

From 4.13 "The Feast of All Sinners", in the compound, everyone was gathered. Auria, Lindsey, Tory and Freya had placed a sigil on the floor, where Hope, Rae, Emma and Danny were laying unconscious inside. Hayley, Kaylin, Ryan and Luke were kneeling next to the children. Kol, Rebekah, Elijah and Lucien stood around them.

Noah: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)."

The blue light, the Hollow, was released from Young Hope, Young Rae, Young Emma and Young Danny's bodies, floating above them in the middle of everyone. It was shot into the chests of Kol, Rebekah, Lucien and Elijah, making them all lurch back a little with their arms raised at their sides. The blue light faded as the Hollow was imprisoned in all four of their bodies.

Auria: (voice over from 4.13 The Feast of All Sinners) "You can never see each other again. You can never go near each other again. At any time you are anywhere near those kids, they are not going to be safe."

From 5.02 "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon", in the Quarter, Tory, Luke, Lindsey, Ryan, Emma and Danny walked toward Klaus, Kassandra, Kaylin, Rae and Madison. Hope walked over to them to see what was going on, standing by her family and friends. Marcel, Noah, Caitlin, Auria, Mikayla, Kacie and Riley had heard the noise from at Rousseau's, walking outside, standing next to them, looking up at what everyone was looking at, horrified to see that Henry had been attacked and removed from the Garden, hanging from a balcony, with his heart removed, the hybrid death made public for witches, werewolves and vampires all to see.

Emma was in shock. "Oh, my God."

"Henry?" Danny asked.

Riley shook his head in horrified denial. "No, no."

From 5.01 "Where You Left Your Heart", in the warehouse, Maia was casting a spell, trying to piece together a soul piece by piece, which glowed with Hellfire, while everywhere else, everyone noticed that it started to rain blood.

Emma: (voice over from 5.01 Where You Left Your Heart) "All we know? Is that something is coming. Nothing but darkness. Like we've never known."

Maia was close to finishing her spell on restoring the soul that looked like Hellfire. The Hellfire soul morphed into Rosalita.

Rosalita: (voice over from 5.02 One Wrong Turn On Bourbon) "They think I am gone."

From 5.02 "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon", in the warehouse, Rosalita released a psychic scream at the humans, making them scream in agony and explode into a rain of flesh and blood, which splattered all over onto Rosalita. She didn't even seem to mind that she was covered in blood and flesh, smirking happily now that she had control back, looking around at the flames around her.

Rosalita: (voice over from 5.02 One Wrong Turn On Bourbon) "They have no idea what's coming for them, Maia. You... and me."

Maia smirked evilly. "Let's do it."

From 5.02 "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon", in the bell tower, Tory was thinking. "Devil. The visions we saw included Hellfire."

Ryan shook his head. "Rosalita is gone."

"If there's one thing we know about Rosalita... it's that she's never gone," Lindsey told them.

"If Rosalita is back, then how the hell are we gonna stop her this time?" Auria asked.

Lyla was sitting on the floor, snapping her fingers, magically setting the three tarot cards on fire, surprising the others, looking up at them. "Together."