chapter 9 - We Have Not Long to Love

From 5.04 "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea", in the Quarter, Auria and her witches were building their float for their parade.

Freya: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)."

From 5.04 "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea", in the bayou, Tory, Luke, Mikayla, Kacie, Riley and other werewolves were putting together their float for Mardi Gras. 

Noah: (voice over from 5.04 Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea) "Mardi Gras."

From 5.04 "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea", in the street, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin, Josh and other vampires were building their float for the parade.

Noah: (voice over from 5.04 Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea) "In spite of all our differences, the whole city celebrates Carnival season together."

From 5.07 "God's Gonna Trouble the Water", in the penthouse suite, Rosalita, Maia and the Huntress were talking to Emmett.

"And you are?" the Huntress asked.

"Emmett," Emmett answered. "It's time for vampires to reclaim their place as the apex predator, and rid the community of its abominations."

"You call this an army?" Rosalita asked sarcastically, skeptically.

"Well, you're early," Emmett told them.

Many more vampires filled the room.

From 5.08 "The Kindness of Strangers", in the chambre de chasse, everyone was here.

"Who?" Kacie asked. "Did Rosalita and Maia put you here?"

"No, Madison, Hope, Emma, Danny and Rae did, making Tory and Lyla help," Noah answered. "Maia and Rosalita might have created this little thing for Nicola and that damn Huntress, but the kids are the ones that dumped the rest of us in here."

Auria explained. "Hope, Emma, Danny, Rae and Madison were at St. Anne's, using Tory's sirebond to Hope and Lyla's naivity to get them to help. They had Elijah, Kol and Lucien's bodies laid out on the floor next to Nicola's."

"They're gathering up Lucien, Kol, Elijah and Rebekah's body to take back the power that's been split up inside of you," Lindsey explained, desperately worried. "Hope, Emma, Danny and Madison want to take the power into themselves, and they want Rae, Tory and Lyla to be able to mind control the Hollow like they did with Elijah and Lucien on more than occasion, so that they can save the rest of you and finally have the Hollow under control."

"And with the Hollow inside them amplifying their power, they think that we'll have enough power to stop Rosalita and Maia," Marcel added. "It'll end the curses, they'll keep the firstborns safe."

Ryan looked at Kaylin, Klaus, Riley, Lindsey, Kol and Eliza worriedly. "But then our children as we know them could be forever lost to the darkness."

From 5.08 "The Kindness of Strangers", in the chambre de chasse, Lindsey looked at Freya. "You willingly decided to lend a hand in Emma, Danny, Madison, Hope and Rae's destruction?"

From 5.08 "The Kindness of Strangers", in the chambre de chasse, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah and Lucien started to glow with blue energy as the power was being taken away from them.

Freya: (voice over from 5.08 The Kindness of Strangers) "Tory and Lyla can siphon the Hollow out of Elijah, Kol, Rebekah and Lucien, and put it into Hope, Emma, Danny and Madison, and Tory, Lyla and Rae then can help mind control the Hollow so that it doesn't get out of hand again. Emma just found the spell that answered our Hollow problem."

Worlds Colliding (The Originals) Book Fiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें