chapter 3 - Ne Me Quitte Pas

Outfit link: https://urstyle.fashion/collections/86114

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 3.08 "Ordinary People", in flashback, Elijah, Rebekah, Kassandra and Klaus stood together over Esther's grave, taking each other by the hands.

Mikayla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)."

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.12 Voodoo Child) "A thousand years ago, we made an eternal vow. Always and forever."

From 4.12 "Voodoo Child", in the compound, everyone was talking.

"Freya, that now includes you," Kassandra told her. "As it includes Hope, Hayley and Mikayla. Kaylin, Nicola, you may not be blood, but the two of you and Rae have fought for us and protected us like family. And we've shown you the same."

From 4.13 "The Feast of All Sinners", in the Quarter, possessed by the Hollow, Young Hope, Young Rae, Young Emma and Young Danny raised their hands, using magic to levitate Hayley, Kaylin, Lindsey and Ryan from the ground, dangling them. Young Emma/Young Danny/The Hollow thrust their hands toward Lindsey and Ryan to throw them back through the air to the ground in an attempt to kill them, while Young Hope/Young Rae/The Hollow flicked their wrists, magically snapping Hayley and Kaylin's necks. Riley, Mikayla, Kacie and Luke caught Lindsey and Ryan before they died.

Ryan: (voice over from 4.12 Voodoo Child) "Right now, Hope, Rae, Emma and Danny are out there, alone in the darkness, fighting."

From 4.13 "The Feast of All Sinners", in the compound, Eliza looked at Auria. "You said there was a way to save them."

"There is," Auria answered. "The Hollow is in four little kids right now. To get the Hollow out of them, we need to put the Hollow into four immortals. When the Hollow was first killed, they divided her remains. Four bones, four kids, four volunteers, four different locations. And to get this done, we need four witches. Me, Freya, Lindsey and Tory."

"Transferring the Hollow's power into four immortal vampires," Noah told them.

"And you have to go your separate ways," Auria told them. "And you have to stay separate for all time. You can never see each other again. You can never go near each other again. At any time you are anywhere near those kids, they are not going to be safe."

From 4.13 "The Feast of All Sinners", in the compound, everyone was gathered. Auria, Lindsey, Tory and Freya had placed a sigil on the floor, where Hope, Rae, Emma and Danny were laying unconscious inside. Hayley, Kaylin, Ryan and Luke were kneeling next to the children. Kol, Rebekah, Elijah and Lucien stood around them.

Auria: (voice over from 4.12 Voodoo Child) "This is gonna be the end of always and forever."

The blue light, the Hollow, was released from Young Hope, Young Rae, Young Emma and Young Danny's bodies, floating above them in the middle of everyone. It was shot into the chests of Kol, Rebekah, Lucien and Elijah, making them all lurch back a little with their arms raised at their sides. The blue light faded as the Hollow was imprisoned in all four of their bodies.

Klaus: (voice over from 4.13 The Feast of All Sinners) "Well, if it will save the children, then we will make it so."

From 5.01 "Where You Left Your Heart", in Nicola and Elijah's bar, Kaylin looked at Klaus, Elijah and Nicola. "And Madison Fell is so much like Eliza like that. Madison has Eliza's sweetness and can be edgy like Kol. Never thought you would have an adoptive niece like Madison through Kol and Eliza, did you?"

Elijah chuckled. "No, we did not, Kaylin. But I am happy for Kol, Eliza and Madison to have a family with each other."

From 5.01 "Where You Left Your Heart", in the warehouse, Maia was casting a spell, trying to piece together a soul piece by piece, which glowed with Hellfire, while everywhere else, everyone noticed that it started to rain blood.