chapter 7 - God's Gonna Trouble the Water

From 4.13 "The Feast of All Sinners", in the compound, everyone was gathered. Auria, Lindsey, Tory and Freya had placed a sigil on the floor, where Hope, Rae, Emma and Danny were laying unconscious inside. Hayley, Kaylin, Ryan and Luke were kneeling next to the children. Kol, Rebekah, Elijah and Lucien stood around them.

Marcel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)."

The blue light, the Hollow, was released from Young Hope, Young Rae, Young Emma and Young Danny's bodies, floating above them in the middle of everyone. It was shot into the chests of Kol, Rebekah, Lucien and Elijah, making them all lurch back a little with their arms raised at their sides. The blue light faded as the Hollow was imprisoned in all four of their bodies.

Auria: (voice over from 4.13 The Feast of All Sinners) "You can never see each other again. You can never go near each other again. At any time you are anywhere near those kids, they are not going to be safe."

From 5.01, 5.02, 5.06, there was water turning into blood, snakes appearing all over, and hailing due to Rosalita's fury.

Rosalita: (voice over from 5.04 Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea) "Activated yet another biblical sign all over New Orleans."

From 5.02 "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon", in Mikayla's room, Mikayla looked at Kacie. "Hayley was always there for me, through losing Jackson, through..."

Kacie took her hands. "We will find her. I promise you, Mikayla."

From 4.05 "Don't It Just Break Your Heart?", in the courtyard, Kaylin looked at the others. "Rosalita and Maia already have Nikki, and they have Hayley. Of course they would go after Kol and Eliza, too."

"Even if you did go through the binding, I'll tell you how Rosalita and Maia would give Nicola, Eliza, Hayley and Kol back," Noah told them. "Breathless, in wooden boxes."

Later, Rosalita walked toward where Auria was unconscious from all the magic and fighting. "One more thing. Lindsey offered to turn Auria into a half-witch half-vampire so that she could be with Marcel forever without having to lose her magic, the part about herself she loves the most. But neither Marcel or Auria had come to a decision about that yet." She closed her fists, using magic to slowly and agonizingly stop Auria's heart, making her wake up just to realize that she was dying. "But now I'm taking that choice away from her."

From 4.05 "Don't It Just Break Your Heart?", in the compound, Marcel, Noah and Caitlin were waiting for Auria to awaken as a vampire, looking at her nervously. Auria gasped herself back to life, awakening in transition.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.05 Don't It Just Break Your Heart?) "Auria will wake up. And she'll have to choose is she wants to take Lindsey, Tory, Luke and Ryan's offer."

From 4.06 "What, Will, I, Have, Left?", in the compound, Auria took Lindsey's hand in hers, pulling it closer, starting to feed from Lindsey's wrist. Her eyes became blood red, the blood vessels around the eyes darkening.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.05 Don't It Just Break Your Heart?) "By turning with Lindsey's blood."

From 4.06 "What, Will, I, Have, Left?",  in the compound, Caitlin looked at Auria. "It's the same thing that Rosalita always does. She thinks that she gets to decide how we all live and how we all die, like we're all just pieces in her game to shuffle around and destroy. That's why she did this to you."

From 4.06 "What, Will, I, Have, Left?", in Shiloh Place, Rosalita and Maia held out their hands, using their psychic abilities to burn into the hybrids and making them all scream in agony, making Hope, Emma and Danny look away. Hope and Emma both had tears in their eyes.