"For old times sake. Cmon now." he smirked.

I turned to Hakeem, "I'll be back, alright?"

"Right." he nodded.

armani pictured below

Armani led me through the crowd as Chris Brown, and Drake's No Guidance blared through the speaker

"You got it girl, you got it." he sang along as he looked down me.

Turning my back to him, I smiled to myself as I began moving myself against him. I whined my hips

"All yo stupid ex's they gon call again, tell em that a nigga stepping in." he sang Chris Brown's part in my ear. I winced at his purposely off pitch tone.

I turned to him, full of laughter. "You don't got a sing too bud," I joked.

He laughed too, looking down at me. "I been missing you, Yas."

"Who told you let them people change you?"

"I'm still me Yas. But I'm chasing a dream now. Ain't no dream catching done over here. You know that." he wasn't wrong. The only way to get out of Los Serrano's was to physically get out.

"Congratulations." I simply told him, I was ready to turn my heel and go but he stopped me placing his hands round my waist.

"You got a gift too Yas. Use it. What the fuck you planning your life around here for?"

"Cause I'm not a damn sell out Armani. I can't just leave them."

"I'm a sellout cause I know what's good for me?" he rose his eyebrows. I ain't respond.

He pulled me closer, so that he was level to my ear, "I don't wanna see nothing happen to you Yas. You could be somebody. Don't let God's blessing go to waste."

I felt his sincerity and truth. But, before I could even say something, I watched light hands reach in between us shoving against Armani's chest.

"Nigga, the fuck is you doing?" I'd recognize his voice from anywhere.

melo

"Look, here she texting me now. I feel guilty." Kenya said from the drivers seat.

"Guilty bout what? You just said you believe me!"

I had just sat in this backseat and explained the whole situation with Carolina and I piece by piece. Jayo was easy to get to probably cause he gets how these bitches be bonkers. But Kenya seemed to want every lil detail and had me explain the same part like three times.