Part 23.

Landon's POV.

"I really thought she would of come to Pullman with you, I thought she would want to see this." Hardin's says to me while adjusting his graduation gown. I couldn't tell him she was here and not staying with us, he would lose his mind if he knew she was dating Zed and staying at his apartment so I just withheld that truth from him to spare him that pain.

"I know, I'm sorry I did try" I tell him looking down at my shoes.

"Alright boys, one photo please for this baby to see her brothers finally getting along for once" my mom says from behind us.

We arrive to the coliseum and I start to look for Tessa I really hope she comes, she needs to see how much she impacted Hardin. This wouldn't of happened without her. The ceremony starts and I still can't see Tessa. His name finally gets called and as he walks across the stage and me and my mom both stand up clapping. In the far corner of my eye I see someone else in a navy dress stand as well, but not just someone random, its Tessa.

Tessa POV.

I am so happy for Hardin, I'm so proud of him.
I rushed out as soon as it ended but he still managed to see me cause I heard him yell my name but I ran and exited the building from a side door before he could reach me. I'm glad he knows I showed up to give him support. This baby thing isn't right for him, he has an amazing future that doesn't involve children and I don't want to force this on him.

Walking back up to Zeds apartment, the door swings open before I reach the handle.. "Where were you?" Zed sounds panicked. I raise my brow at him as I walk toward the couch

"I came home early to make sure you were okay, but you weren't here. I thought you went to see Hardin" he slams the door

"I did, i mean I went to watch him graduate but I didn't speak with him if that's what your asking" i sit down and take my heels off

"Why would you do that?" He asks calmly

"Because regardless of anything, I still care deeply for him. I always will Zed, I'm sorry if that complicates things for us" I say

"I love you tessa, what have you decided to do? I meant every word I said last night. I will move to New York with you as soon as I'm able to transfer" he says

"I don't know Zed, can we just not talk about it today please, let's talk about it tomorrow" I ask turning on the tv to find something to watch.

Zed is fast asleep next to me and I'm staring at the ceiling, I'm pregnant with Hardin's baby, Zeds my boyfriend who wants to claim this baby and I'm stuck between my heart and mind, I can't think straight I grab my keys and head to Landon's house in the middle of the night.

I call Landon and let him know I'm downstairs, 30 seconds later he's at the front door with sleepy eyes and hair in all directions.

"I'm so sorry to wake you" I say to him

"No worries, are you okay? Come on, let's go to my room" he says

Once we are in his room he locks the door, i think it's just incase Hardin comes in.

I sit down and start crying "God Landon, what am I going to do?" He rush's over to comfort me "it's okay, it's okay. What's happened?" He's confused. "Landon, I'm P...." I cant control my sobs now it can't speak or move I just bury my head in his shoulder minutes pass and I'm still a uncontrollably mess suddenly there's a knock on his room door.

"Landon, Open the door. I can hear her in there" Hardin quickly calls through it.

Landon looks at me, I just nod because I know there will be a massive scene if he doesn't.

Landon walks over and unlocks the door.

Hardin strides in and kneels right in front of me. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine. My mum called with sad news that's all, I was just leaving" I lie to his face. He automatically knows I'm lying but if he pushes this I will leave here and never talk to him again.

"No, please stay!" He grabs my elbow
"I'll go back to my room" he stands and walks out.

"Tessa what's going on?"Landon asks

"It's okay Landon, I'm sorry I'll talk to you about it later." I jump up and leave.

Why did I think it was a good idea coming here? I'm such an idiot. I get back to zeds jump in his bed but I'm stuck staring at the fricking ceiling again.