Part 14.

Hardin's POV.

Ken refused to give me their address in New York so I waited until he left the house and went through his office, I knew he had to be paying for that apartment so he would have some type of bill or paper work with the address on it. Didn't take long for me to find a copy of the lease agreement. He's such an idiot. I took a photo of the paper work on my phone and booked my ticket that exact moment.

Stepping out of the taxi, I'm so anxious to see her, it's feels like it's been forever. How the hell am I going to make this better, what am I going to say. She needs to forgive me, I'll never do this again, I'll promise her. I'll marry her. I'll do anything.

I press the buzzer but no one answers, someone is walking out and they let me in to the complex. Luckily if they knew it was me they wouldn't buzz me in most likely.

I knock on the door three times, I'm so nervous. Landon answers it, shocked is an understatement when I see his face.

"What the heck are you doing here?" He asks angrily

"Where's Tessa?" I walk in

I see something move in the corner of my eye and shoot a glance over to the side. Holy fuck, i inhale a large breath, there she is my beautiful girl! And Jesus knows I mean beautiful.

But she turns and bolts down the hallway, I run after her but she slams a door quickly and I hear a click of the lock.

I try pled with her to open the door but she isn't having it.

"Tessa, I will kick this door down I mean it! You have 10 seconds" I shout.

"No you won't Hardin! you need to go!"

"Go? I'm not leaving without talking to her"

"Move, so I can talk to her. Tessa, What do you need?" He says through the door but no one responds.

"Tessa, move away from the door. I'm going to kick it in now" I call out to her

"Hardin! I'll grab the bathroom door key." Landon tell me

He opens the door but no ones in here the window is wide open. I rush over but I can't see her. Shit, I run outside but I don't even know where to start looking or where I am so I go back upstairs and decide I'll wait for her here, she has to come back anyway.